Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-07-2014, 08:53 PM   #6031
CavaliersFTW
NBA Legend

Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
ever heard of immigration? idiot

these guys are all swedish

oh and that pic is of the poster dunksby
Immigration w-w-w-wuts that never heard of it? Say while you're busy asking me smarmy questions as if I'm 5 years old, could I bother you with a question of my own? Could you please go **** yourself?

Millwad used to describe traits and features about native Swedish people as if they were traits of his own. IE blonde hair, etc. Of which, the pic does not match at all. So nice job posting pics of irrelevant sh*t that was already ruled out. Want a cookie or something for your useless detective efforts?
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:55 PM   #6032
Andrew Wiggins
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Immigration w-w-w-wuts that never heard of it? Say while you're busy asking me smarmy questions as if I'm 5 years old, could I bother you with a question of my own? Could you please go **** yourself?

Millwad used to describe traits and features about native Swedish people as if they were traits of his own. IE blonde hair, etc. Of which, the pic does not match at all. So nice job posting pics of irrelevant sh*t that was already ruled out. Want a cookie?

lol, you're heated because your xenophobic, ignorant comment was called out
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:59 PM   #6033
CavaliersFTW
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
lol, you're heated because your xenophobic, ignorant comment was called out
Yes I'm quite the xenophobe good one, consider me exposed
Old 02-07-2014, 10:00 PM   #6034
millwad
Banned

Quote:

Millwad used to describe traits and features about native Swedish people as if they were traits of his own. IE blonde hair, etc. Of which, the pic does not match at all. So nice job posting pics of irrelevant sh*t that was already ruled out. Want a cookie or something for your useless detective efforts?

When the hell have I described traits and features of native Swedes? Stop lying, you clown. And as mentioned, the badass pic is a pic of my main man Dunksby.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:10 PM   #6035
HomieWeMajor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I'll grab one off my IG

a/s/l ?
Old 02-07-2014, 10:33 PM   #6036
CavaliersFTW
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
When the hell have I described traits and features of native Swedes? Stop lying, you clown. And as mentioned, the badass pic is a pic of my main man Dunksby.
You like to talk about Sweden a lot man, it's not hard to surmise from some of your comments that you seem to be a native Swede, rather than say, a recent immigrant who might look different than everybody else from your country. You've objectified dark-skinned or mixed people (who I'm assuming are living in Sweden) who look different from the norm as if they aren't Swedish and as if you don't identify with them:

From the thread "I am swedish, ask me anything.."
Quote:
First of all, thank you my friend!

Well, in the bigger cities like Stockholm and Gothenburg the women are way better looking.

I've never been a hue fan of what people consider "swedish beauty" but I can say one thing, swedish genes mixed with genes from dark skinned people makes an amazing combo.

There are crazy many mulatto chicks in Sweden who are perfect 10's. My ex girlfriend had a swedish mother and a father from Ghana, she was really beautiful, too bad that our personalities were direct opposites.

The lighter of the two dark skinned chicks in this video is basically what she looked like but with a smaller chin, lol; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8N_dvykF90

A big percentage of the mulattos in Sweden are 10's!

And thanks for the kind words, I guess people take alot of my comments too seriously, I guess I should be more serious. You're a great poster in my eyes!

From your thread titled "Black people in Sweden @ the subway.."

Andrew Wiggins asserted that I was an 'idiot' for not considering the possibility that you were a non-native immigrant and he proceeded to post a couple of pictures of people with dark skin and an asain when the reality is, the posts you've made seem to strongly suggest that is exactly what you aren't. You claim you are swedish, and you claim dark skinned people who live in Sweden are not Swedish. Be it true or false, I simply made a connection. See where I'm coming from?

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 02-07-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:15 PM   #6037
gigantes
Tor Johnson.

do you see? do you see? do you see what happens when you mess with an ohioan?
gigantes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:19 PM   #6038
moe94
Banned

Was he being racist against my people? That's saddening.

cavs ripped both of them to shreds doe
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:36 PM   #6039
CavaliersFTW
NBA Legend

I'm cool with Millwad, he's generally a funny guy even though he trolls the shit out of poor Laz/JL, not really trying to rip him that's why I explained why I assumed he was a native Swede. I figured the pic he posted was sarcastic or a joke of some sort which I guess is true if it was a pic of some other poster he knows. But Wiggins, man I don't even know who that poster is. So **** him.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:39 PM   #6040
CavaliersFTW
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
Was he being racist against my people? That's saddening.

cavs ripped both of them to shreds doe
Who is your people?
Old 02-07-2014, 11:47 PM   #6041
moe94
Banned

Somalians?
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:44 AM   #6042
maybeshewill13
How I feel in ur head

Quote:
Reported, nobody wants to see your uncircumsized d*ck
Nikka if that's what you think a dick looks like then I worry about your "situation" down there
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:19 AM   #6043
millwad
Banned

Quote:
You like to talk about Sweden a lot man, it's not hard to surmise from some of your comments that you seem to be a native Swede, rather than say, a recent immigrant who might look different than everybody else from your country. You've objectified dark-skinned or mixed people (who I'm assuming are living in Sweden) who look different from the norm as if they aren't Swedish and as if you don't identify with them:

From the thread "I am swedish, ask me anything.."

From your thread titled "Black people in Sweden @ the subway.."

Andrew Wiggins asserted that I was an 'idiot' for not considering the possibility that you were a non-native immigrant and he proceeded to post a couple of pictures of people with dark skin and an asain when the reality is, the posts you've made seem to strongly suggest that is exactly what you aren't. You claim you are swedish, and you claim dark skinned people who live in Sweden are not Swedish. Be it true or false, I simply made a connection. See where I'm coming from?

I completely misunderstood and misread your previous post, I got a completely different conclusion of what you actually meant with your post. So my bad, man, and sorry for the namecalling.

I initially thought you were trying to make me look racist which was a result of me misunderstanding your post.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:22 AM   #6044
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

Quote:
I completely misunderstood and misread your previous post, I got a completely different conclusion of what you actually meant with your post. So my bad, man, and sorry for the namecalling.

I initially thought you were trying to make me look racist which was a result of me misunderstanding your post.
You don't need anyone to make you look like the racist asshole you are.
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:59 AM   #6045
step_back
College superstar

Last edited by step_back : 08-10-2014 at 12:23 PM.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: