Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-13-2010, 02:17 PM   #706
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
ew a 2 page resume?

It's a C.V. I'll refrain from an insult.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:24 PM   #707
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
It's a C.V. I'll refrain from an insult.
Its the same thing. Maybe ecologists like to see 2 pages.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #708
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Its the same thing. Maybe ecologists like to see 2 pages.

No it's not. A resume is brief, 1 page, and to the point. A C.V. is a complete listing of professional works. My C.V. will continue to get longer as I publish more and more. My Resume will always stay 1 page.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:36 PM   #709
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
No it's not. A resume is brief, 1 page, and to the point. A C.V. is a complete listing of professional works. My C.V. will continue to get longer as I publish more and more. My Resume will always stay 1 page.
Oh, Ive been using the British definition. I guess there is a difference between british and american. I was just stating my initial repulsion of a two page long resume/cv based on what I was taught.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #710
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Arguably the smartest guy to ever post on ISH and statue of arguably the smartest guy to ever live on earth in the same photo.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #711
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Splitz77 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
we're all brothers dude, don't be small minded.

I love that 5 dollar footlong ad too.

You're wearing the wrong jersey brother

Tell your boy Braveheart there to save the mouthguard until he goes in the game

Goes into the game? Wrong Jersey? I was practice bro. Your real tough over the internet. Probably some nerd that doesnt have no self esteme in real life. Gotta be a G on the net. Its cool mane, I get it..
Splitz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #712
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitz77
Goes into the game? Wrong Jersey? I was practice bro. Your real tough over the internet. Probably some nerd that doesnt have no self esteme in real life. Gotta be a G on the net. Its cool mane, I get it..

what is self esteme?
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #713
DeAndre Gordon
Banned

DeAndre Gordon has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
what is self esteme?

You can climb the highest mountain
Swim the deepest sea
All you need is the will to want it and a
little self esteme
DeAndre Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #714
vapid
Paranoid Android

Quote:
lol defensive are we?
Old 03-13-2010, 07:57 PM   #715
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What in the fuck is wrong with you?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #716
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Damn, why you so defensive for?
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #717
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

lol what the fuck
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:47 PM   #718
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
[IMG]

Arguably the smartest guy to ever post on ISH and statue of arguably the smartest guy to ever live on earth in the same photo.

Cheers for one of the douchiest posts I've seen in a while.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #719
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I love how when a relatively unknown poster attacks one of the bigger ones, everyone rushes in telling him to chill. But if it were the other way around it is normal.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #720
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
lol

Points for the hypocrisy of calling someone else an internet nerd after getting your e-panties in a bunch over nothing.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: