Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-14-2010, 02:09 AM   #781
DeAndre Gordon
Banned

DeAndre Gordon has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
no homo but I want his body.

You prepared to take the bad with the good?
DeAndre Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:13 AM   #782
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Welcome to Insidehoops.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:16 AM   #783
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Welcome to Insidehoops.

How's the decent job?
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:34 AM   #784
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Ha, graduate plant physiology is insane and so is autecology. If I did it for humans I could be a medical dr, but that doesn't interest me.

You have no idea what you're talking about GP. I've taken, physiology, chemistry, molecular biology, community ecology, autecology, landscape ecology. I can walk outside and tell you everything that's happening from the sub-cellular level all the way up to massive ecoregions.

I even said don't tell me what "classes you took" or anything like that, and thats exactly what you do. What are you MASTERING in. It's none of those you listed above. It's forestry lol.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:36 AM   #785
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
I even said don't tell me what "classes you took" or anything like that, and thats exactly what you do. What are you MASTERING in. It's none of those you listed above. It's forestry lol.

It's all the above. You still don't get graduate academia. On top of that, I posted my full professional career. You know, I've actually been in the work force. Like gotten hired, been promoted, etc.

Have you ever had a job? Have you had a degree? Have you published a paper? I'm just waiting for anything beyond going to auto shows.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:37 AM   #786
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAndre Gordon
School is essentially committing other people's ideas to memory. The people who have the ideas that others go to school to learn, don't need a resume or a transcript to prove anything to anyone.

This is the biggest load of shit I have ever read. I don't like your style kid.
Quote:
Their ideas and innovations are the ones driving the fabric of society.
Welfare loving Bohemian artfags don't drive society. They'd like to think they do.
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:43 AM   #787
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Come on GP what have you done with your life? You fucking d-bag poser.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:45 AM   #788
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
It's all the above. You still don't get graduate academia. On top of that, I posted my full professional career. You know, I've actually been in the work force. Like gotten hired, been promoted, etc.

Have you ever had a job? Have you had a degree? Have you published a paper? I'm just waiting for anything beyond going to auto shows.

Ok show me your master degree in those topics above. Otherwise, GTFO.

The only thing you mastered in is Forestry kid. Stop trying to make it more than that.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:48 AM   #789
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Quote:
Ok show me your master degree in those topics above. Otherwise, GTFO.

The only thing you mastered in is Forestry kid. Stop trying to make it more than that.

Do you understand? You go for the research. You identify an advisor doing stuff you dig and that could be in a variety of departments. For example, my PhD applications were for Botany, Biology, and Ecology. If my advisor was in textile merchandising I'd be there.

But that's besides the point. Tell me what jobs you've had, what degrees you have. Don't even post proof, just tell me.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:49 AM   #790
DeAndre Gordon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks

This is the biggest load of shit I have ever read. I don't like your style kid.

Welfare loving Bohemian artfags don't drive society. They'd like to think they do.

I specifically noted that creativity wasn't a characteristic limited to artists.

But you are a perfect example of what I mean. Your scope of understanding is very limited, so you basically just have to try to memorize what other people have conceptualized, and then demonstrate your memorization to someone else so they'll hire you.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:54 AM   #791
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Do you understand? You go for the research. You identify an advisor doing stuff you dig and that could be in a variety of departments. For example, my PhD applications were for Botany, Biology, and Ecology. If my advisor was in textile merchandising I'd be there.

But that's besides the point. Tell me what jobs you've had, what degrees you have. Don't even post proof, just tell me.

Are you being serious right now?

I'm not TALKING bout what you have research in, what classes you took, or any of that. I'm talking about what your DEGREE is. It's masters in FORESTRY. Do you understand that? Not in Biology or Botany. Forestry.

I don't care what your research was in. Or what classes you took. Or what applications were of whatever you did. Okay?
Old 03-14-2010, 02:55 AM   #792
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
But you are a perfect example of what I mean. Your scope of understanding is very limited, so you basically just have to try to memorize what other people have conceptualized, and then demonstrate your memorization to someone else so they'll hire you.
You have no idea what my background is asshole.

Dismissing education is a pretty stupid thing to do. I really hope people who are reading your posts aren't taking them seriously.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:56 AM   #793
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Quote:

Are you being serious right now?

I'm not TALKING bout what you have research in, what classes you took, or any of that. I'm talking about what your DEGREE is. It's masters in FORESTRY. Do you understand that? Not in Biology or Botany. Forestry.

I don't care what your research was in. Or what classes you took. Or what applications were of whatever you did. Okay?

Yeah you don't understand how it works. That's cool. If you ever graduate and consider getting an advanced degree I guess you'll find out.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:17 AM   #794
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
einstein was a genius in really weird, impractical shit. smart, yes but i wouldn't say smartest.
Wow.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:20 AM   #795
DeAndre Gordon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
Wow.

Quote:
When the family moved to Pavia, Einstein stayed in Munich to finish his studies at the Luitpold Gymnasium. His father intended for him to pursue electrical engineering, but Einstein clashed with authorities and resented the school’s regimen and teaching method. He later wrote that the spirit of learning and creative thought were lost in strict rote learning. In the spring of 1895, he withdrew to join his family in Pavia, convincing the school to let him go by using a doctor’s note.

Quote:
Rote learning is a learning technique which avoids understanding of a subject and instead focuses on memorization.

you were saying?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: