Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-20-2010, 10:54 PM   #76
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Is this a movie set?
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:19 PM   #77
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Your wife is hot. I remembered that much.

Thanks man. I definitely married up. Looks like I got rid of the pic when I cleaned up the PB account. I'll try and get it back up.

Oh, and Marlo looks like Mick Jagger circa Altamont.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:26 PM   #78
Wreck Shop
Peep this

Wreck Shop has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
Is this a movie set?

that's my pad son, you ever been jerked off by a mermaid? busted some gils? didn't think so. recognize pure player status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Looks like I got rid of the pic when I cleaned up the PB account. I'll try and get it back up.

that's horse sh*t you have to lead into the "post a pic" threads with a photo, it's the rules. re-post or edit in a new one!!
Wreck Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:29 PM   #79
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreck Shop
that's horse sh*t you have to lead into the "post a pic" threads with a photo, it's the rules. re-post or edit in a new one!!

I think I fixed it. Hey, where are the bball photos your promised?
Old 02-20-2010, 11:31 PM   #80
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Kebab and Rufus look pretty much exactly how I had pictured them. You and your wife make a nice looking couple, Rufus. No reason for a flaming. Everyone gets it a little bit, but I'm glad that I can put a face behind the name, now.

Thanks man. That means a lot coming from a quality poster like you.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:45 PM   #81
Wreck Shop
Peep this

Quote:
Hey, where are the bball photos your promised?

coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

Last edited by Wreck Shop : 02-20-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:46 PM   #82
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wreck Shop is Lamar Doom?
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:51 PM   #83
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Wreck Shop is Lamar Doom?
i didn't know that
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:04 AM   #84
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

Me and the wifey about a year ago. Flame away.
Expected something completely different.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #85
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:

I know. This was it, wasn't it ?

Old 02-21-2010, 12:29 AM   #86
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I've never seen a dentist who didn't look like that.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:31 AM   #87
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

Ha - It's funny how everyone is saying they were "expecting" something different.

You guys must not know a lot of 30 something/married/professionals (doctor to boot). Of course he's going to look the part, i.e. clean cut, prim and proper, etc.

If you saw Rufus in jeans and a tee shirt on the weekend he'd probably look a bit different.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:33 AM   #88
Wreck Shop
Peep this

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I've never seen a dentist who didn't look like that.

you know to click most of my pictures right?

Old 02-21-2010, 12:34 AM   #89
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreck Shop
you know to click most of my pictures right?

That was me in my younger days.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:37 AM   #90
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I figured you looked like a mix of these two.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: