Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-21-2010, 12:49 AM   #106
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
Where do you reside (forgive me if I've already asked)?

North east Spain. A city called Zaragoza, halfway between Barcelona and Madrid.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:51 AM   #107
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
North east Spain. A city called Zaragoza, halfway between Barcelona and Madrid.
you studying abroad in spain?
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:54 AM   #108
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
you studying abroad in spain?

Nope, I'm a local, born in Mallorca, and island in the Mediterranean. I studied abroad during my engineering days though, and I've resided in the states a for some periods too.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:55 AM   #109
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Nope, I'm a local. I studied abroad during my engineering days though, and I've resided in the states a for some periods too.
very nice. your english is seemingly impeccable. mistook you for a native speaker
Old 02-21-2010, 12:56 AM   #110
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
very nice. your english is seemingly impeccable. mistook you for a native speaker

Lol, that's rather flattering, I might even blush if I wasn't as high as a sparrow's testicles. I gotta thank central michigan and new york city for my english.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:07 AM   #111
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is me a few months back when I went to WA. The hair is completely out of control now. Have to take a recent pic. I look like a wild man now, but long as you're good at your job they pretty much don't care here.
IcanzIIravor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:09 AM   #112
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor

This is me a few months back when I went to WA. The hair is completely out of control now. Have to take a recent pic. I look like a wild man now, but long as you're good at your job they pretty much don't care here.
From your posts, I thought you were white.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:09 AM   #113
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:

I dig the hair player!

That meal looks delicious too.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:48 AM   #114
Wreck Shop
Peep this

Wreck Shop has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

"...with a lovely side of poblano shrimp rissotto."

what is this, GAY KITCHEN? ROFL LMAO. looks like your prep cook wants to help with your apron!
Wreck Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:56 AM   #115
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bored and can't sleep, why not. Most recent one I have, couple days ago and need a haircut badly. With my girl in one of those booth things at the mall (no clue why she made that face, cracks me up though ):

qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:00 AM   #116
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

pure blonde: the beer of figure watching wenches.

dig the mini fro, you need a pick for that shit. is that allowed in the armed forces?
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:15 AM   #117
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
pure blonde: the beer of figure watching wenches.

dig the mini fro, you need a pick for that shit. is that allowed in the armed forces?

I didn't what that beer was. I gave up alcohol for the most part. I'm a contractor so I can grow it as wild as I want too. I got a few picks, but it's so thick now I have a special one on order. People ask if I am going to braid it and I tell em hell no. I'm going to slick it like Al Sharpton to give my girl a heart attack come the wedding.
IcanzIIravor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #118
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreck Shop

what is this, GAY KITCHEN? ROFL LMAO. looks like your prep cook wants to help with your apron!

Damn Michelle is tall.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:25 AM   #119
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow even Rufus posted his picture. I'll have to get one up eventually.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:28 AM   #120
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Dude turn around. You're missing a great sunset.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: