Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-21-2010, 10:37 AM   #121
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
pure blonde: the beer of figure watching wenches.

Gives me the nastiest hangovers.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:39 PM   #122
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor

This is me a few months back when I went to WA. The hair is completely out of control now. Have to take a recent pic. I look like a wild man now, but long as you're good at your job they pretty much don't care here.

because i got high, because i got high, because i got hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:42 PM   #123
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Jeff has closed the last one:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...13#post4006613

Me and the wifey about a year ago. Flame away.

in 30 years:

emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #124
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Jeff has closed the last one:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...13#post4006613

Me and the wifey about a year ago. Flame away.

LOL rufuspaul, you and your wife look like the sterotypical white family in America
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:45 PM   #125
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

me gettin ready to leave my moms parents' house in india for another adventure

this is me in my bumble bee costume for halloween a long long time ago

this is my girlfriend and i making faces at the camera on space mountain at disneyland

artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:59 PM   #126
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor

This is me a few months back when I went to WA. The hair is completely out of control now. Have to take a recent pic. I look like a wild man now, but long as you're good at your job they pretty much don't care here.
man, that food looks so good.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:00 PM   #127
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Quote:

Damn Michelle is tall.
yeah, that guy is pretty tall.

Last edited by jbot : 02-21-2010 at 05:02 PM.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #128
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
LOL rufuspaul, you and your wife look like the sterotypical white family in America

And I try so hard to be otherwise. Guess you can't fight genetics.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #129
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And I try so hard to be otherwise. Guess you can't fight genetics.

What would be awesome is a picture of you throwing up Westside...

Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #130
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Acoustic set @ La Chiave Nera, in Catania, Sicily.
and the only pics I have are blurred

Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #131
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

i plan on teaching my self to play the guitar.
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:47 PM   #132
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpuente
i plan on teaching my self to play the guitar.

I'm sure you'll never get around to it unless you do it right now.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:49 PM   #133
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Pretty much. I said the same thing about Piano last year.

I only know a handful of songs and can play the 3/4 of this.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:51 PM   #134
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
atleast its on the list of things to do
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:55 PM   #135
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It always happens. Goals like that are just ethereal until action is taken. Just do it, don't wait.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: