Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
la bomba
Local High School Star
 
la bomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,050
la bomba has an OK reputation so far
Default olympiakos win cup

olympiakos wins greek cup 64 60 over panathinaikos. Is this a change of power in Greece? olympiakos does look a stronger team than Panathinaikos this year.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
olympiakos wins greek cup 64 60 over panathinaikos. Is this a change of power in Greece? olympiakos does look a stronger team than Panathinaikos this year.

It's spelled Olympiacos in English. Another failed prediction by Grinder who was once again proven wrong. He guaranteed Childress or Klieza would win the MVP. Of course neither did.

Anyway, Olympiacos won't win the championship. They won't win a 5 game series on the road.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #3
Grinder
.
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,466
Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
It's spelled Olympiacos in English. Another failed prediction by Grinder who was once again proven wrong. He guaranteed Childress or Klieza would win the MVP. Of course neither did.

Anyway, Olympiacos won't win the championship. They won't win a 5 game series on the road.

Lmao. You're a psychopath and pathological liar kid. Find me the post where I guaranteed Childress or Kleiza would win the MVP of the Greek Cup. I did predict Oly would be better than Pao this year and was right while your dumbass was saying there was no chance they would beat Pao.

Kleiza and Childress have been huge this year and you've clearly never watched a game in your life or played basketball if you don't understand that.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Lmao. You're a psychopath and pathological liar kid. Find me the post where I guaranteed Childress or Kleiza would win the MVP of the Greek Cup. I did predict Oly would be better than Pao this year and was right while your dumbass was saying there was no chance they would beat Pao.

Kleiza and Childress have been huge this year and you've clearly never watched a game in your life or played basketball if you don't understand that.


First you DID guarantee Childress or Kleiza would win Cup and League MVP. Also, everyone knows cup games are 50/50. They call it the "small trophy". Cups really don't mean much of anything unless you are winning everything to complete a triple. Other than that they don't mean much.

Real Madrid and PAO don't worry about a thing in losing those. What counts is league championships and Euroleague.

And Olympiacos has a great chance of winning the Euroleague. They may win that as well. But they will most certainly not win a 5 game SERIES on the road against Panathinaikos. You are a funny guy to say the least. Olympiacos winning at OAKA in a playoff, you really have no clue.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #5
Whiteness
Banned
 
Whiteness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Greenville, NC
Posts: 918
Whiteness has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
First you DID guarantee Childress or Kleiza would win Cup and League MVP. Also, everyone knows cup games are 50/50. They call it the "small trophy". Cups really don't mean much of anything unless you are winning everything to complete a triple. Other than that they don't mean much.

Real Madrid and PAO don't worry about a thing in losing those. What counts is league championships and Euroleague.

And Olympiacos has a great chance of winning the Euroleague. They may win that as well. But they will most certainly not win a 5 game SERIES on the road against Panathinaikos. You are a funny guy to say the least. Olympiacos winning at OAKA in a playoff, you really have no clue.
If I may interject here with an extremely intelligent take on the subject...

GO PANATHINAIKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:11 AM   #6
la bomba
Local High School Star
 
la bomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,050
la bomba has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

i apologise for my ignorant mistake of spelling olympiakos and not olympiacos! wow. real sorry guys won't happen again.
To say that madrid and pao dont care about the cup is simply pathetic. madrid were desperate to win the cup. the cup in Spain is very important. Of course it's the 3rd behing euroleague and ACB but it is still very prestigious. But of course barca walked over madrid because madrid didnt really care about it. They just decided to hammer caja laboral in the semis and joventud in the qtrs to then throw it all away to their bitter rivals in the final because they didnt really care about losing it. As I said Pathetic!
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #7
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
i apologise for my ignorant mistake of spelling olympiakos and not olympiacos! wow. real sorry guys won't happen again.
To say that madrid and pao dont care about the cup is simply pathetic. madrid were desperate to win the cup. the cup in Spain is very important. Of course it's the 3rd behing euroleague and ACB but it is still very prestigious. But of course barca walked over madrid because madrid didnt really care about it. They just decided to hammer caja laboral in the semis and joventud in the qtrs to then throw it all away to their bitter rivals in the final because they didnt really care about losing it. As I said Pathetic!

I didn't say they don't care about it. I just said it's not that important. of course if you win all 3 then it's really important for the triple. But in the scheme of things it does not mean much of anything.

For Barca, Real, PAO, CSKA, it does not mean much. For Olympiacos it is a huge deal simply because it has been so long since they won anything.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:45 PM   #8
Grinder
.
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,466
Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
i apologise for my ignorant mistake of spelling olympiakos and not olympiacos! wow. real sorry guys won't happen again.
To say that madrid and pao dont care about the cup is simply pathetic. madrid were desperate to win the cup. the cup in Spain is very important. Of course it's the 3rd behing euroleague and ACB but it is still very prestigious. But of course barca walked over madrid because madrid didnt really care about it. They just decided to hammer caja laboral in the semis and joventud in the qtrs to then throw it all away to their bitter rivals in the final because they didnt really care about losing it. As I said Pathetic!

Don't worry about it, Lakas "Fiba Europe Basket" Fan is an idiotic hypocrite, he's referenced Olympiacos as "Olympiakos" several times in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
You are getting delusional like the other Barca fans. Rubio is a better man defender than Teodosic. They are about the same in passing and creating. But at this time Teodosic is better at everything else by quite a lot.

It's not even a comparison between these two players right now. Barca homers are getting out of control.

As far as Pelekanos goes, this summer Macabbi, Roma, Malaga, Baskonia, Panathinaikos, Fenerbahce all tried to get him from Olympiakos but they would only give him to a club they felt would not be in Euroleague at the time - which was Maroussi or Valencia (who also wanted him).

He ended up in Maroussi because he wanted to stay in Greece if it was possible. If he was really so awful as you guys make him out to be such clubs would have no interest in him.


http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...6&postcount=39

Oh and find me the post where I guaranteed anything.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #9
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Don't worry about it, Lakas "Fiba Europe Basket" Fan is an idiotic hypocrite, he's referenced Olympiacos as "Olympiakos" several times in English.



http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...6&postcount=39

Oh and find me the post where I guaranteed anything.

You are a pathological liar and an idiot. You are just mad because once again your stupid little predictions failed.

You have been exposed over and over by me already. Remember all those idiot posts you made about how awful Pelekanos and Kaimakoglou were? Well like I said, just keep it up. All they are doing is leading Maroussi already to top16 and maybe further. You claim they are "joke players".

You clearly don't know what the hell you are talking about. You go on and on about Ioannis Kalampokis and how terrible he is and yet, he single handily beat your precious Olympiacos already this year and he dominated and abused Childress (who pathetically tried to guard him) so bad, that Childress was practically in tears at the end of the game. You claimed Vasileiadis was awful and how he could never make Spain's national team and his season in the Spanish league thoroughly owned you. All he did was play better than any Spanish small forward in the ACB.

You said Childress and Kleiza would be MVPs in Greece and that sure the hell won't happen - they already failed to win the cup MVP. You are wrong on everything, including your stupid prediction that Olympiacos will win the Greek championship.

Olympiacos will most certainly not win the Greek championship. You constantly show a complete lack of understanding on subjects that you pretend to be an expert on.

Olympiacos is not more than an above average team on the road and if you were not so obsessed with average NBA players like Klieza, who is the second worst defender in the Greek League, and Childress, who has no real true and actual one on one scoring ability........and your imaginary "American NBA players dominance" - that is just a deluded fantasy created in your own mind........

maybe you would actually not be wrong just once. Let me help you.


First, it is spelled Olympiacos. Just because people are not able to spell it right does not excuse such poor attempts as to not even be able to spell the club's name right.

Second, Olympiacos this year on the road:

against good Greek clubs:

at Aris LOST
at Panionios LOST
at Maroussi LOST


and at a mediocre AEK barely won

They still have not even played at Panathinaikos, Peristeri, or Panellinios and those clubs are all much better than AEK is. They have not won a playoff game against Panathinaikos at OAKA in something like 17 years. They have not even won a regular season game against Panathinaikos at OAKA in something like 13 years.

Even if they beat Panathinaikos on the road in the regular season game, which is possible considering all of PAO's injuries, they will still not have home court advantage in the playoffs. No way in hell will they beat PAO in a 5 game series on the road. And try to grasp that they barely beat PAO in the cup, it went down to the last 1-2 possessions of the game, and that is a PAO team that is riddled with injured players. That cup game is on a neutral court. So while they might win the regular season game at OAKA, it's unlikely. Fact is Olympiacos was better last year. They would have won an injury riddled PAO club on a neutral floor by 10-15 last year.

And you are the same guy last year that guaranteed they would beat PAO in the playoffs and that Childress would win the MVP. They had home court advantage and still lost 3-1. Childress was awful and sure the hell was not the MVP. Your "predictions" then were just as stupid and wreaking of "NBA only fan disease" as your predictions now.

It's laughable that you think Olympiacos would win playoff games at OAKA against Panathinaikos. Hell, they might not even beat Maroussi in the playoffs. Looking at the schedule they are very lucky the refs refused to call the last 2 fouls Klieza committed in their last game against Maroussi, otherwise Maroussi would have the points tie breaker. Because it looks like Maroussi has a chance to tie them or maybe even they can finish with more wins. It's not out of the question as Olympiacos is just an above average road team.

And Olympiacos probably could not beat Maroussi in a 5 game series with home court disadvantage. Saying they will beat Panathinaikos no less in the same scenario is just laughable. You are really too much. And your constant claims that any success Olympiacos has is due to Klieza and Childress is equally hilarious. When Teodosic and Bourousis are carrying their assess. But go ahead, just like last year keep guaranteeing Olympiacos will win the Greek championship and then disappear when they don't.

You also said the Greek League was a 2 team league and that Maroussi was awful and would get owned in the Euroleague. Basically, everything you say is wrong and you just get mad that I keep owning you every time.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:12 AM   #10
Grinder
.
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,466
Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Lmao. Look at you fabricating statements to try to save face. Using insults you learned from me? Nice.

Wow, Kalampokis had a good shooting night against Olympiacos. Friggin' Andre Miller and Brandon Jennings went off for 50+ this season, big deal. I said he's not NT material and I was right. He has no business being on a top 5 NT in the world.


Find me where I said anything about the Greek league being a two team league or Maroussi being awful. Billy Keys and Mavroidis have been way more important to Maroussi than Pelekanos.

Vasiliadis is putting up points on 43% shooting on one of the worst teams in the ACB? Wow. What an accomplishment. There's a ton of wings and shooting guards just as good and better than him in the ACB, just because you get a hard on for Greek players doesn't change that.

Suarez, Mumbru, Jaric, Fitch, Mickeal, Llull, Navarro, Bullock, etc. just to name a few.

If you watched any games, your dumbass would know that Printezis is actually the best Greek player in the ACB and it's not even close.


Olympiacos has PAO's number anytime anyplace. And as much as it probably pains you to see it, Teodosic has been every bit as good if not better than Spanoulis.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:48 PM   #11
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Lmao. Look at you fabricating statements to try to save face. Using insults you learned from me? Nice.

Wow, Kalampokis had a good shooting night against Olympiacos. Friggin' Andre Miller and Brandon Jennings went off for 50+ this season, big deal. I said he's not NT material and I was right. He has no business being on a top 5 NT in the world.


Find me where I said anything about the Greek league being a two team league or Maroussi being awful. Billy Keys and Mavroidis have been way more important to Maroussi than Pelekanos.

Vasiliadis is putting up points on 43% shooting on one of the worst teams in the ACB? Wow. What an accomplishment. There's a ton of wings and shooting guards just as good and better than him in the ACB, just because you get a hard on for Greek players doesn't change that.

Suarez, Mumbru, Jaric, Fitch, Mickeal, Llull, Navarro, Bullock, etc. just to name a few.

If you watched any games, your dumbass would know that Printezis is actually the best Greek player in the ACB and it's not even close.


Olympiacos has PAO's number anytime anyplace. And as much as it probably pains you to see it, Teodosic has been every bit as good if not better than Spanoulis.


You are a true moron. You have NEVER in your life watched a Greek League game. You have also NEVER watched a Spanish League game. Your comments are ridiculous. Even the biggest Spanish homers here have learned to keep their mouths shut and are no longer talking trash about guys like Pelekanos and Vasileiadis, but you are too stupid to do so.

The Spanish homers don't know anything about Greek players and the Greek League. They are arrogant and talk trash. They got owned this year by me because I told them they were wrong and now they know it and they at least knew to shut up. Once they finally saw these guys and teams play they realized they were wrong.

But you, an NBA only fan don't know a damn thing about Spanish League or Greek League and you just keep talking endless trash. Keep it up jackass. You just keep owning yourself over and over and with each post you get less and less credibility.

You keep making these tremendously stupid comments and predictions and they keep being wrong. Pretty soon no one will ever listen to your lies anymore. If you were smart and kept your mouth shut about things you know nothing about, then NBA fans might have still believed you knew something about international basketball. But instead you keep doing it and keep proving you are a liar.

Even now you can't have enough brains to shut up after you were proven wrong already on literally everything.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #12
Grinder
.
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,466
Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
You are a true moron. You have NEVER in your life watched a Greek League game. You have also NEVER watched a Spanish League game. Your comments are ridiculous. Even the biggest Spanish homers here have learned to keep their mouths shut and are no longer talking trash about guys like Pelekanos and Vasileiadis, but you are too stupid to do so.

The Spanish homers don't know anything about Greek players and the Greek League. They are arrogant and talk trash. They got owned this year by me because I told them they were wrong and now they know it and they at least knew to shut up. Once they finally saw these guys and teams play they realized they were wrong.

But you, an NBA only fan don't know a damn thing about Spanish League or Greek League and you just keep talking endless trash. Keep it up jackass. You just keep owning yourself over and over and with each post you get less and less credibility.

You keep making these tremendously stupid comments and predictions and they keep being wrong. Pretty soon no one will ever listen to your lies anymore. If you were smart and kept your mouth shut about things you know nothing about, then NBA fans might have still believed you knew something about international basketball. But instead you keep doing it and keep proving you are a liar.

Even now you can't have enough brains to shut up after you were proven wrong already on literally everything.

Lmao, this is what we call a bunch of words with no substance.

Take your trash to some other message board, you have no credibility anywhere.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #13
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Lmao, this is what we call a bunch of words with no substance.

Take your trash to some other message board, you have no credibility anywhere.

I will be sure to rub it in your face when Olympiacos loses the Greek Championship. I should have done it last year but I let you off the hook, which was a mistake. The forum does not need all your distortions.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #14
la bomba
Local High School Star
 
la bomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,050
la bomba has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
I will be sure to rub it in your face when Olympiacos loses the Greek Championship. I should have done it last year but I let you off the hook, which was a mistake. The forum does not need all your distortions.
I will put a friendly bet that olympiaCos wins the greek league, I agree it will be difficult to win in OAKA and that PAO are favourites, but just for the hell of it, I will not sit on the fence about it. As for Vasiliedis and pelekanos I insist they are good players,even very talented players but perhaps I dont rate them in the same category you do. I thought the argument was dead in the water, that's why it hasn't been mentioned not because you proved anyone wrong, in my case I agreed to disagree.The subject was getting boring. But then I am not a spanish homer and i have seen plenty of greek league games, so you prob not referring to me.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:18 PM   #15
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
I will put a friendly bet that olympiaCos wins the greek league, I agree it will be difficult to win in OAKA and that PAO are favourites, but just for the hell of it, I will not sit on the fence about it. As for Vasiliedis and pelekanos I insist they are good players,even very talented players but perhaps I dont rate them in the same category you do. I thought the argument was dead in the water, that's why it hasn't been mentioned not because you proved anyone wrong, in my case I agreed to disagree.The subject was getting boring. But then I am not a spanish homer and i have seen plenty of greek league games, so you prob not referring to me.

I'm not talking about you man. Grinder insists that Vasilieiadis, Pelekanos, Kaimakoglou, Kalampokis are all awful players. He is an idiot. They are all excellent players. He is under the delusion that any scrub makes Greece's national team. Which is ridiculous. No one make's Greece's national team without being an NBA level player. But this idiot just never shuts up.

There are other great Greek players like Charalampidis, Papamakarios, Vougioukas and so forth that are the same. Anyway, you did argue that Pelekanos and Kaimakoglou and Papamakarios were no good earlier, but I think you realized from Maroussi this year that you were wrong. These guys are excellent players. Vasileiadis is like prime Wally Szcerbiak with good defense and this idiot Grinder says he is a bad player.

He calls Kalampokis an awful player and he's been one of the elite Greek League players for years. A player like Charalampidis would easily be a rotation player in the NBA, but just because this idiot Grinder never heard of him he would call him horrible.

I'm arguing with Grinder. However you and Hyman talked endless shit earlier about guys like Pelekanos, Kaimakoglou, Vasileiadis. I kept telling you they were excellent players and that you guys have not seem them play and don't know how good they are. What Spaniards don't understand about Greek players is that many of the best Greek players never play for the national team for many, many years or even never at all and many never play in the Euroleague for many, many years or even at all.

The reason is because Greek clubs tend to sign their key players for very long contracts like 5 years at a time. Just because a guy like Kaimakoglou never played in the Euroleague you thought he was nothing the same with this idiot Grinder who has never even seen any games and just makes up crap.

No one had ever heard of Spanoulis practically in Europe until he went to Panathinaikos. If he was playing in Spain though he would have been talked about from age 18 or so. You guys are convinced that the Greek League is a 2 team league and that ONLY players on those teams are good. You are so wrong but obviously the way clubs like Panellinios and Maroussi are playing you have been shut up.

Just realize that there are 9 really good teams in Greece that any of them could make the playoffs in Spain. There are many good Greek players. Pelekanos was getting called crap because he did not play in Real Madrid much. Well he was suffering all year with a severe ankle injury but Hyman who claims to be Spanish did not even know that, which shows he hardly watches any games himself. The reason he did not play much in Greece's national team was because he got injured both times also. In Olympiacos he did not play much just because Giannakis is an idiot. The only reason Teodosic plays is because the owners told him they would fire him if he did not.

But any time Pelekanos has gotten playing time he has been very good at the Euroleague level in both AEK and Maroussi.

Anyway, it's Grinder that keeps saying endless crap. This guy actually claims Kaimakoglou is a terrible player. This same guy completely dominated Klieza who he keeps bragging about how good he is.

Grinder is just a complete douche. Never watching these games, yet constantly commenting like he does is just annoying as hell.

As for Olympiacos and Panathinaikos........

I looked it up. The last time Olympiacos won a playoff game in the finals against Panathinaikos was in 1993. The last time they won a playoff game against Panathinaikos at OAKA was 1997. The last time they won a regular season game against Panathinaikos at OAKA was 1999.

However, they had not beaten PAO in a cup final even once ever in history and they just did that. But the point that Grinder can't grasp is that the cup is at a neutral court.

The fact is that Olympiacos has never won a playoff against PAO with home court disadvantage at OAKA. Grinder just flatly states they will do it and Childress or Kleiza will be MVP. He said the same crap last year and after Olympiacos lost 3-1 even having home court advantage he just disappeared.

If he had the slightest clue about Greek basketball (which he does not) he would know that winning a playoff derby rivalry game at OAKA is practically impossible. Olympiacos fans call it the fortress. Grinder is just another typical NBA only disease fan but he pretends to be an expert on European basketball and more precisely Greek basketball - without having ever watched any games. The guy is just a prick.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:39 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy