Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2010, 07:59 PM   #16
Grinder
.
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,374
Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Hahaha. Charalampidis, Papamakarios, Vougioukas capable of playing in the NBA?

The only Greek players even capable of getting rotation minutes are:
Spanoulis
Bourousis
Kaimakoglou
Printezis
Schortsanitis
Fotsis
Papaloukas (and that's a stretch)

This is the same idiot that claims he's Basque and has no bias towards Greek players. Hell, the only way you could even see guys like Charalampidis and Papamakarios play is with access to Synergy Sports tech or living in Greece.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:51 AM   #17
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Hahaha. Charalampidis, Papamakarios, Vougioukas capable of playing in the NBA?

The only Greek players even capable of getting rotation minutes are:
Spanoulis
Bourousis
Kaimakoglou
Printezis
Schortsanitis
Fotsis
Papaloukas (and that's a stretch)

This is the same idiot that claims he's Basque and has no bias towards Greek players. Hell, the only way you could even see guys like Charalampidis and Papamakarios play is with access to Synergy Sports tech or living in Greece.

Hey LIAR you claimed Kaimakoglou was a horrible, awful player and laughed and said what a joke it was that such a horrible scrub made Greece's national team.

You are a total liar and a complete moron. And there are many Greek players that can play in the NBA you idiot.

Mavrokefalidis
Tapoutos
Pelekanos
Vasileiadis
Kakiouzis
Dikoudis
Papadopoulos
Glyniadakis
Kalabokis
Zisis
Perperoglou
Vasilopoulos
Tsartsaris (when healthy)
Batis
Pat Calathes
Nick Calathes
Nikos Barlos
Kostas Papanikolau
Kostas Sloukas
Nikos Pappas
Igor Milosevic
Dimitrios Mavroeidis
Miroslav Raicevic
Dusan Sakota
Dimitrios Tsaldaris
Dimitrios Verginis

etc., etc., etc. that you don't even mention. You are a complete moron, a liar, and never watch European games and pretend that you do. Just STFU. Hell even Xanthopolous is good enough to be a 3rd string point guard in the NBA you dumb ass.

Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo : 02-25-2010 at 04:58 AM.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:42 AM   #18
Grinder
.
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,374
Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Actually, all I said about Kaimakoglou was that he had no business being on the Greek NT this past summer. Seems you're the pychopath and liar here.

LMAO, if by NBA, you mean D-League, then yes. Not a single one of those guys could currently crack a rotation.

Papadopoulos? HAHAHA.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #19
la bomba
Local High School Star
 
la bomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,050
la bomba has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
Hey LIAR you claimed Kaimakoglou was a horrible, awful player and laughed and said what a joke it was that such a horrible scrub made Greece's national team.

You are a total liar and a complete moron. And there are many Greek players that can play in the NBA you idiot.

Mavrokefalidis
Tapoutos
Pelekanos
Vasileiadis
Kakiouzis
Dikoudis
Papadopoulos
Glyniadakis
Kalabokis
Zisis
Perperoglou
Vasilopoulos
Tsartsaris (when healthy)
Batis
Pat Calathes
Nick Calathes
Nikos Barlos
Kostas Papanikolau
Kostas Sloukas
Nikos Pappas
Igor Milosevic
Dimitrios Mavroeidis
Miroslav Raicevic
Dusan Sakota
Dimitrios Tsaldaris
Dimitrios Verginis

etc., etc., etc. that you don't even mention. You are a complete moron, a liar, and never watch European games and pretend that you do. Just STFU. Hell even Xanthopolous is good enough to be a 3rd string point guard in the NBA you dumb ass.
man that is just too many! both calathes? verginis(great prospect but not even euroleague starter yet) I think you have outdone yourself. you call people here spanish homers for a lot less fanaticsm than you clearly demonstrate towards greek basketball, shall we call you greek homer? no pun intended with the Homer,you are writing a different odyssey
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #20
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
man that is just too many! both calathes? verginis(great prospect but not even euroleague starter yet) I think you have outdone yourself. you call people here spanish homers for a lot less fanaticsm than you clearly demonstrate towards greek basketball, shall we call you greek homer? no pun intended with the Homer,you are writing a different odyssey

Whatever. You said Pelekanos was a bad player. Obviously never seeing him play even. Look at him now. if Maroussi makes top 8 which they still might he is probably the MVP of Euroleague. You don't scout players as well as I do and it is obvious.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #21
la bomba
Local High School Star
 
la bomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,050
la bomba has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
Whatever. You said Pelekanos was a bad player. Obviously never seeing him play even. Look at him now. if Maroussi makes top 8 which they still might he is probably the MVP of Euroleague. You don't scout players as well as I do and it is obvious.
hahaha
pelekanos I have seen many times. I am sure you can't quote me saying he is a bad player because I never said that. I said that at Madrid he was not up to it and that he would not make the spain starting 5 that you claimed he would,I remember perfectly.
Again euroleague MVP is stretching it !! anyway you and I both think MVPs are a waste of time.
you always acuse people of never seeing guys play. I am sure you have seen barca play and yet you said they were not going to beat pao in oaka and that they were not a very good team.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #22
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
hahaha
pelekanos I have seen many times. I am sure you can't quote me saying he is a bad player because I never said that. I said that at Madrid he was not up to it and that he would not make the spain starting 5 that you claimed he would,I remember perfectly.
Again euroleague MVP is stretching it !! anyway you and I both think MVPs are a waste of time.
you always acuse people of never seeing guys play. I am sure you have seen barca play and yet you said they were not going to beat pao in oaka and that they were not a very good team.

He was injured all year at Real Madrid. If you really watched game you would know that. Why do you base players on how they play when injured? I really don't understand how that has any logic.

Let's base Pau on those early Eurobasket games when he was getting his game legs back..........................
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:37 PM   #23
Hyman
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 404
Hyman has decent reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Hahaha. I keep claiming to be spanish

Pelekanos is remembered as one off the biggest scrubs in Real Madrid recent history. They were several posts at ACB forum and Real Madrid forums laughing at him. He even had a fan club

He is a player for Maroussi. He couldnt be able to make the roster of Barça, Madrid or Olympiakos, as he has already proved

About Vasileiadis, he is playing on one of the worst and the poorest basketball club in Spain. I wonder why. He is a decent player. However totally unable IMO to make the roster of a top european team

Talking about them like NBA level players is just ridiculous. The only greek player with NBA level nowadays is Diamantidis and probably Papaloukas. And when I talk of NBA level I mean having a decent level and playing 20minutes per game

Last edited by Hyman : 02-26-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:11 PM   #24
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
Hahaha. I keep claiming to be spanish

Pelekanos is remembered as one off the biggest scrubs in Real Madrid recent history. They were several posts at ACB forum and Real Madrid forums laughing at him. He even had a fan club

He is a player for Maroussi. He couldnt be able to make the roster of Barça, Madrid or Olympiakos, as he has already proved

About Vasileiadis, he is playing on one of the worst and the poorest basketball club in Spain. I wonder why. He is a decent player. However totally unable IMO to make the roster of a top european team

Talking about them like NBA level players is just ridiculous. The only greek player with NBA level nowadays is Diamantidis and probably Papaloukas. And when I talk of NBA level I mean having a decent level and playing 20minutes per game

Pelekanos and Vasileiadis are way better than Diamantidis. Diamantidis is painfully slow and he is so nonathletic that he can barely even make it in the Euroleague. He was absolutely dominated by opposing points guard all year. His defense is now beyond bad and he is slow as molasses.

You are a complete idiot. You are an example of the most extreme of all fan boys. No one in Europe even considers Rubio or Diamantidis good except for the most extreme fan boys. Real basketball fans know how incredible overrated they are. Diamantidis has not had a good game against serious competition in 3 years. He does not even belong anywhere near Greece's national team. Rubio and Diamantidis are good ONLY on reputation and hype.

And that's why you think they are good. You think good players suck and players that are PURE hype are good. Simply because you never watch any games and I sure the hell know you are not European.

Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo : 02-26-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:29 PM   #25
la bomba
Local High School Star
 
la bomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,050
la bomba has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
Pelekanos and Vasileiadis are way better than Diamantidis. Diamantidis is painfully slow and he is so nonathletic that he can barely even make it in the Euroleague. He was absolutely dominated by opposing points guard all year. His defense is now beyond bad and he is slow as molasses.

You are a complete idiot. You are an example of the most extreme of all fan boys. No one in Europe even considers Rubio or Diamantidis good except for the most extreme fan boys. Real basketball fans know how incredible overrated they are. Diamantidis has not had a good game against serious competition in 3 years. He does not even belong anywhere near Greece's national team. Rubio and Diamantidis are good ONLY on reputation and hype.

And that's why you think they are good. You think good players suck and players that are PURE hype are good. Simply because you never watch any games and I sure the hell know you are not European.
Diamantidis was pao's best player with pekovic against barca.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #26
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
Diamantidis was pao's best player with pekovic against barca.

Diamantidis is incredibly overrated, even more than Rubio. In truth he should never even be on Greece's national team. It's no coincidence that PAO won the Euroleague and the Greek League last year after he got hurt and sat on the bench watching.

All he does is clog up the offense and his defense is amazingly overrated.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:08 PM   #27
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 18,508
qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Reading this thread provided a ton of laughs. Grinder, why do you bother with this guy? He is clearly an idiot.

Afterall, he claimed that Sofoklis is 10 times the player Chris Kaman & Marcus Camby can ever dream of being.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:37 AM   #28
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Reading this thread provided a ton of laughs. Grinder, why do you bother with this guy? He is clearly an idiot.

Afterall, he claimed that Sofoklis is 10 times the player Chris Kaman & Marcus Camby can ever dream of being.

You are a moron.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:13 PM   #29
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,708
Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: olympiakos win cup

PAO beat Olympiacos so they clinch home court advantage. No way will Olympiacos win the Greek Championship. That is just some fantasy of Gridner's.
Cups and Euroleague are different because they are mainly a series of 1 game playoffs (except the one round of Euroleague), but a league finals is a 5 game playoff.

Olympiacos isn't as good as PAO and they can't beat them on the road in a 5 game playoff.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy