Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 01-08-2011, 06:28 AM   #16
JrueHoliday11
jrue it up

JrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should the Sixers have traded Andre Igoudala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebron-i
sixers should have traded him a year ago, his value has droped significantly
yea
JrueHoliday11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #17
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

JBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

ye fo sho
JBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

No it hasnt.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:49 AM   #19
No.23
I airball my layups

No.23 has an OK reputation so far

If they still can.....
No.23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:37 PM   #20
uksixersfan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

uksixersfan has an OK reputation so far

Iggy is a good player who i think we should keep, everyone dissed brand wanted him out now we all love him i stuck up for him when i visted philly last season to see the bucks and heat game, thought he played good in them games i could see he was getting his scoring touch back then, the same will happen with iggy this season if he leads us to a playoff spot.
uksixersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:16 AM   #21
No.23
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by uksixersfan
Iggy is a good player who i think we should keep, everyone dissed brand wanted him out now we all love him i stuck up for him when i visted philly last season to see the bucks and heat game, thought he played good in them games i could see he was getting his scoring touch back then, the same will happen with iggy this season if he leads us to a playoff spot.
1.problem-big contract
2.problem-Phila already has 2 young ball handlers in Holiday and Turner, and there is no space for another
Old 01-15-2011, 05:08 PM   #22
uksixersfan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

uksixersfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by No.23
1.problem-big contract
2.problem-Phila already has 2 young ball handlers in Holiday and Turner, and there is no space for another

True but i think turner from what i have seen is not quite ready yet as the trade deadline gets nearer if playoffs are looking a outside shot still then trade him, last nite iggy played quality that block at the end was lucky but also very good made up for his mistake trying to draw the foul 1 mins earlier, but turner cant pull of that sort defence just yet or attack he needs to come from the bench this season so next season he can become a lead player.

IMO iggy to stay till the end of the season then turner should be ready as for jrue well hes gonna be a all star one day.
uksixersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:07 AM   #23
No.23
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by uksixersfan
True but i think turner from what i have seen is not quite ready yet as the trade deadline gets nearer if playoffs are looking a outside shot still then trade him, last nite iggy played quality that block at the end was lucky but also very good made up for his mistake trying to draw the foul 1 mins earlier, but turner cant pull of that sort defence just yet or attack he needs to come from the bench this season so next season he can become a lead player.

IMO iggy to stay till the end of the season then turner should be ready as for jrue well hes gonna be a all star one day.
True, but even more important as win is Turner's progress, and that is only possible if Iggy goes. Iiggy is great player, maybe the best defense guard in league, but it's time to go.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: