Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-05-2006, 10:41 PM   #151
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

1. SS
2. Marvin
3. Holt

No doubt about it.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 10:44 PM   #152
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Fumble!!!!!!
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 10:44 PM   #153
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

I like the Chargers they are my favorite team. And personally I think they are one of the best AFC teams. I think them and the Colts are the 2 best teams in th AFC. But San diego has a better defense. Who do you all think is the best AFC team?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 10:47 PM   #154
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I like the Chargers they are my favorite team. And personally I think they are one of the best AFC teams. I think them and the Colts are the 2 best teams in th AFC. But San diego has a better defense. Who do you all think is the best AFC team?
The colts.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 10:49 PM   #155
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

I'm sure they miss Vinatieri now.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 10:56 PM   #156
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know he just got called for a penalty but you gotta love Brown being willing to play defense and all that. Its not the same as a defensive player playing offense because that can be just wanting numbers, agreeing to play defense is just wanting to win.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:12 PM   #157
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Colts
Bears
Giants
Patriots
Denver

The Top 5 Teams in the NFL
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:24 PM   #158
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Niners won.

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #159
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

27-20

Kevin Faulk just missed that pass from brady, wow.

who are the colts going to lose to this year?

Giants, Jets, Titans, Denver and Jax all had The Colts beat but couldn't hang on at the end. Someone has to beat them.

Colts are my 2nd favorite team though, gotta love them because Eli's bro.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:26 PM   #160
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
27-20

Kevin Faulk just missed that pass from brady, wow.

who are the colts going to lose to this year?

Giants, Jets, Titans, Denver and Jax all had The Colts beat but couldn't hang on at the end. Someone has to beat them.

Colts are my 2nd favorite team though, gotta love them because Eli's bro.
The cowboys. I know it sounds weird, and dallas certainly isnt anywhere near as good as Indy but thats my feeling there.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:31 PM   #161
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Here's a chance for Vinateri to show his worth.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:33 PM   #162
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

WE have a game!!!
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:33 PM   #163
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Vinateri still playing for the Pats?
Old 11-05-2006, 11:34 PM   #164
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. Vinateri is still one of the best players on the Pats.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:35 PM   #165
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

haha oh man, that sucks. 4 int's.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: