Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-05-2006, 12:50 PM   #1
AKADS
Decent college freshman

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool
Default How Much Time a Day Do You Spend o Fantasy BBall.

Just wonder I know some of you have a million teams. How much time a day do you spend updating your teams. Do you update everyday or once a week. i tried to set mine up for the week and missed one day in one league and its goin to cost my this week no way I beat Clutch City Returns
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 02:24 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1st few weeks are the most crucial...
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 02:26 PM   #3
AKADS
Decent college freshman

What? I play head to head so ever week is equal. I would like to get off to a good start though
Old 11-05-2006, 03:57 PM   #4
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

jrt1584 has an OK reputation so far

I try and always have my team set a week in advance just in case I forget or am not around to set my roster up for any specific day. But fantasy b-ball is so much more addictive than fantasy football cuz u dont have to wait a week in between games.
In my main 14 team custom league, im up 8-1 heading into the final day of the week. My 12 team public league im up 6-3, and my 6 team custom league that I decided to just do for fun, and happened to miss the draft, im down 5-4. But im definitely happy with the teams I drafted so far...
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 05:17 PM   #5
AKADS
Decent college freshman

Guys like Clutch City and Sizzle and even Kwajo have a lot of teams goin on. I think Sizzle has 12 or so
Old 11-05-2006, 05:26 PM   #6
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I have 6 teams, but I'm really only focused on 2 or 3. Since I live in london I dont spend much time until about 12 or 1 when the games start. I'll spend about 2 hours if I have other reasons to stay up before I go to sleep.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 06:04 PM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have 8 teams, but this is my first fantasy year, so the first few drafts I really didn't know what I was doing. I still update every team (basically once every three days, and if I have time I check in to see how I'm doing) but I know I really only have a chance in 3 leagues. My last draft was definately my best. I missed three of my drafts I think, but I was there for the last one, and I'm currently first in the league. It's a points based league.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: