Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 02-28-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

SEEBASS1234 has decent reputationSEEBASS1234 has decent reputation
Default Diener Bought Out

Yesterday was Travis Diener's last day as a Pacer. He got bought and going to the Blazers. I have some connections inside and I heard this from multiple people. Although he is gone, I will not change my avatar. It's a shame to see what talent this guy has. I hope he does really well for Portland.

Last edited by SEEBASS1234 : 02-28-2010 at 12:14 PM.
SEEBASS1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Diener Bought Out

Bought out by Portland? What? He's under contract with us, we have to buy him out.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Bought out by Portland? What? He's under contract with us, we have to buy him out.

sorry i fixed that
Old 03-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

good luck, travis. hope u get some PT.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

wow they released him on his birthday...i thought that had poor taste
Old 03-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEBASS1234
wow they released him on his birthday...i thought that had poor taste
well, bird is a a$$hole anyway.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Would you rather wait until after March 1st, when he wouldn't have been able to sign with a team and still be playoff eligible? Getting a huge lumpsum payout, an entirely new contract from a different team, and being on an infinitely more talented team that's headed to the playoffs sounds like a pretty nice gift to me. I know he seems like a happy go lucky dude but there were rumblings about him griping about playing time. Travis Diener, bitching about playing time.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Would you rather wait until after March 1st, when he wouldn't have been able to sign with a team and still be playoff eligible? Getting a huge lumpsum payout, an entirely new contract from a different team, and being on an infinitely more talented team that's headed to the playoffs sounds like a pretty nice gift to me. I know he seems like a happy go lucky dude but there were rumblings about him griping about playing time. Travis Diener, bitching about playing time.
i'd ***** about it too in his case. it's not like he was a throw-in on a trade, we went out and signed him only to keep getting other pgs and push him farther down the bench.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:44 AM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i'd ***** about it too in his case. it's not like he was a throw-in on a trade, we went out and signed him only to keep getting other pgs and push him farther down the bench.
So get better. Figure out how to play D. That or shut up when players better than you get minutes. I want to stress his rumblings are hearsay, but if they're true he's nowhere near the stature of player who has the ability to gripe about PT.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #10
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
So get better. Figure out how to play D. That or shut up when players better than you get minutes. I want to stress his rumblings are hearsay, but if they're true he's nowhere near the stature of player who has the ability to gripe about PT.
well, he's not playing but he's in the playoffs. kinda like being a courtside photographer w/o a camera...and getting better pay.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: