Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #16
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: strange happenings in louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Dude, you want to go on one somewhere in New England (no homo)? My friends are all b*tches, but I've been wanting to ghost hunt for a long ass time...

I'm down, but it would have to be a pretty notorious place. Like Danvers State.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #17
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete
I hate how when you read or hear something like this you automatically start to sense fear from your surroundings. You don't want to turn around in your chair and you realize it's late, very late at night indeed and this doesn't help the situation any. Fear is man's worst enemy.

Turn around in your chair and smack fear in the face.

Oh shit..

Yep. Your mind literally starts working against you. You honestly become scared and paranoid and you have to psyche yourself out to like get up and turn the light on.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:02 AM   #18
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I'm down, but it would have to be a pretty notorious place. Like Danvers State.

I'm down for anywhere bad ass and crazy.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:03 AM   #19
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
I'm down for anywhere bad ass and crazy.

I'm talking like no lights, completely dark, just us and some flashlights.

I'm going ghost hunting n*ggas!
Old 03-03-2010, 01:04 AM   #20
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

Quote:
I would definitely be into something like heading down there. I've wanted to do a road trip for a long ass time, why the f*ck not? You staying in Penn through the summer?
yes man, i'll be all summer. it's a really special/beautiful little town. great night life too.

here is what your average street looks like:

ps - my old man painted that mural on that building.

here is a link about how haunted the area is:

http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm464955.html

the road i currently live is has been dubbed "the most haunted road in America" by shadowlands as well. dark hollow road.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:05 AM   #21
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Even stranger, people apparently want Brad Pitt to run for Governor of LA due to his obvious qualifications.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:05 AM   #22
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Interesting story. I'm not a very superstitious person by nature and I would need absolute proof to completely buy it, but that doesn't mean that the imagery described in the story isn't eery as f#ck.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:06 AM   #23
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

i'd love to like get met by a ghost and just sucker punch that mother f*cker right in the mouth and my hand goes through the mist and it sucks me down a dark hallway

shit would be awesome
Old 03-03-2010, 01:06 AM   #24
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm talking like no lights, completely dark, just us and some flashlights.

I'm going ghost hunting n*ggas!

That's how you've got to do it. I'd probably bring a bat or pipe just in case some psycho was there. I wouldn't want to get stabbed while creeping on ghosts.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:07 AM   #25
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Interesting story. I'm not a very superstitious person by nature and I would need absolute proof to completely buy it, but that doesn't mean that the imagery described in the story isn't eery as f#ck.
at the very least conceptually speaking it paints a very frightening picture.

ive seen enough anecdotal evidence, heard enough stories from credible god fearing folks, combined with my own first hand strange happenings in the town i grew up in/currently live in that i have no doubt that there is just some shit that can't be explained.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:08 AM   #26
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

After reading stuff like that everything you hear or stuff you catch out of the corner of your eye just creeps you out..That's why I generally stay away from legit scary horror movies about supernatural stuff.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #27
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

i think ive told my laundry ghost story here a bunch of times
Old 03-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #28
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
After reading stuff like that everything you hear or stuff you catch out of the corner of your eye just creeps you out..That's why I generally stay away from legit scary horror movies about supernatural stuff.
fair enough but part of me enjoys the sensation of fear. makes me feel alive, heightened sense of alertness, etc.

i could share some stories that would raise the hair on your neck.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #29
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i'd love to like get met by a ghost and just sucker punch that mother f*cker right in the mouth and my hand goes through the mist and it sucks me down a dark hallway

shit would be awesome
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:10 AM   #30
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
at the very least conceptually speaking it paints a very frightening picture.

ive seen enough anecdotal evidence, heard enough stories from credible god fearing folks, combined with my own first hand strange happenings in the town i grew up in/currently live in that i have no doubt that there is just some shit that can't be explained.
Haha shit got me in the mood to hear some more of this eerie stuff. Can you tell some of your stories? You have to have had some strange encounters living where you do..
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: