Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Big Ben is being accused of rape...again

It looks bad when you come under suspicion twice.
I'm not going to say he's guilty of anything, certainly don't know the details here, especially in this new case. But if I was Rothlisberger (and innocent) I'd stop hanging out with women I didn't know yet out of sheer paranoia. Find a pretty, intelligent, stable woman and settle the **** down. Because the bachelor lifestyle clearly isn't working out for him. Simply due to this second investigation attached to his name a lot of people are going to think he's a rapist, whether he is or not. There is no fair trial to be had in the court of public opinion.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Big Ben is being accused of rape...again

He's 28 years old, has all the money in the world, but has shown on more than one occasion that he is incapable of making sound decisions. I mean, yeah, he's no Pacman Jones, but he has a track record of being a giant D-bag womanizer. I have heard from NUMEROUS people from the time I lived in Pitt about how big of a prick he was. And these were Steelers fans telling me this. Got a lot of "great QB, but jerk" vibe from people. This isn't just me, as a Bengals fan, hating on the rival. I don't think many people there respect him as a person.

Great QB, great leader on the field, but comes across as someone who is lazy and careless. I mean, even look at his physical conditioning. He has let his weight balloon. He has to get his act together.

Milledgeville, GA? Why they hell is this guy hanging out at a nightclub in MILLEDGEVILLE, GA?

Last edited by mlh1981 : 03-05-2010 at 09:16 PM.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:01 PM   #3
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

'Cuz Milledgeville be ill...
Old 03-05-2010, 11:09 PM   #4
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have also read from multiple people, including someone that claimed to have been good freinds with him in college, that he is extremely douchy...and has the most arrogant stuck up personality on the planet...

he is becoming a very difficult person to like...even if this woman is lieing, I have heard enough about the dude to know I don't like him...it is clear that he isn't a "cool" guy...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:41 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
'Cuz Milledgeville be ill...

yeah.....it's no ATHENS, OHIO!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #6
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Not accused of rape in this case.

Sexual assault. Very different.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #7
Blzrfn
Decent playground baller

Blzrfn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
It looks bad when you come under suspicion twice.
I'm not going to say he's guilty of anything, certainly don't know the details here, especially in this new case. But if I was Rothlisberger (and innocent) I'd stop hanging out with women I didn't know yet out of sheer paranoia. Find a pretty, intelligent, stable woman and settle the **** down. Because the bachelor lifestyle clearly isn't working out for him. Simply due to this second investigation attached to his name a lot of people are going to think he's a rapist, whether he is or not. There is no fair trial to be had in the court of public opinion.

Have you ever heard of Tiger Woods? Marriage isn't the magic solution to your problems like the older generation makes it out to be. He needs some form of counseling, and if he gets convicted of anything, some jail time. That may wake him the hell up.
Blzrfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #8
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

i never met anyone who knew rothlisberger personally so i dont know his life but when one saying is pretty true-- when rumors keep on popping up, it sorta slides into fact and makes people suspicious.. i would guess he's a pr!ck who doesnt really give a fk on how he handles himself. its becoming a pattern for him.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:00 PM   #9
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I have heard from NUMEROUS people from the time I lived in Pitt about how big of a prick he was. And these were Steelers fans telling me this. Got a lot of "great QB, but jerk" vibe from people.

But he plays for jesus
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:37 PM   #10
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzrfn
Have you ever heard of Tiger Woods? Marriage isn't the magic solution to your problems like the older generation makes it out to be. He needs some form of counseling, and if he gets convicted of anything, some jail time. That may wake him the hell up.

He needs better wing men so these girls can get screened better.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:31 AM   #11
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Not accused of rape in this case.

Sexual assault. Very different.
That's some samurai-level hair splitting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzrfn
I'm saying what I would do if I were him (and innocent). If he's innocent then he's just a single out looking for a good time with bad luck. You don't need counseling for that. And I really don't even want to get started on all the BS involved with Woods.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #12
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

big ben would rather look guilty at the mall than innocent in jail with that new lawyer.

but if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #13
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I have also read from multiple people, including someone that claimed to have been good freinds with him in college, that he is extremely douchy...and has the most arrogant stuck up personality on the planet...

he is becoming a very difficult person to like...even if this woman is lieing, I have heard enough about the dude to know I don't like him...it is clear that he isn't a "cool" guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Z-wbo7zrs
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #14
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Quote:
He needs better wing men so these girls can get screened better

This is very true.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #15
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

Quote:
The sources reportedly told the station that Roethlisberger spoke with Milledgeville, Ga. police on the night of the alleged assault and admitted sexual contact with the woman but said that it was not consummated. KDKA reports the sources said Roethlisberger told police the woman slipped and fell afterward, injuring her head.

Diane Kelly, spokeswoman for the Milledgeville Police, declined to comment on the case and whether police have interviewed Roethlisberger.

Legal experts tell ABC News that if reports of Roethlisberger's police interview are true, his situation may be more complicated than it was before he talked to them.
if true, i still dislike this guy.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: