Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-06-2006, 06:12 AM   #1
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ISH Family Photo Album

So I'm going through my digital camera, and I found the photos I took on Halloween with some other ISHers. Great costumes and lots of candy. Great night by all.

"Where's gee?" Must be the camouflage he said he was dressing up as Where's Wally, but I can't see him.

Shelden Williams went as infamous message board poster GOBB. Or was that the other way around?

Shogun had a great costume. Believe me when I say this, "he was getting all the ladies attention."

Nothing was straight about that kid, not even his moustache.

Somebody snapped this picture of me as well:

Mods, formal request to keep this thread in this forum, people can have their OT chat thread here for good.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:32 AM   #2
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

man...i'm not in it.

i'm hurt.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:34 AM   #3
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
man...i'm not in it.

Give me your photo and you're in.

I'd like to do everyone's picture. I lost Kwaj's pic and I had some other pics like Kobe24, sizzle, kblaze and others.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:57 AM   #4
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Give me your photo and you're in.

i guess it's not gonna kill me to join in on the fun. check your PM's.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:13 AM   #5
Seņor Cedric
why live??

I rung up Clutch, everyone wanted him to come, but his boyfriend was in a really bad mood and Clutch stayed home. He didn't even get to wear a costume
Old 11-06-2006, 07:21 AM   #6
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

i'm black from the WAIST down, not the NECK down

i like the t!tties though. gonna play with those.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:36 AM   #7
Seņor Cedric
why live??

TMOGE was feeling a little ill because Cousin Larry had found out that he runs a lolita website, picture inset. He was going to come as Balki, but decided to go home and write next weeks geeWiz15 stories early.

Last edited by Seņor Cedric : 11-06-2006 at 07:40 AM.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:41 AM   #8
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
i'm black from the WAIST down, not the NECK down

I thought you would like that snapshot. But it won't be you playing with the funbags, it'll be the big boy beside you.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:34 AM   #9
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Michael Redd decided it would be cool to go as a trumpet player. adam couldn't think of anything and went as one too.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:46 AM   #10
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Im bored wanna show these guys what i did for halloween? ill send you a PM pic of me just for sh**s n giggles.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 09:22 AM   #11
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Darsh was rewarded with chupa chups by the shop keeper dressed as a monster. He thought Darsh's costume was by far the best. Darsh was dressed up as "thing" from the Addam's family.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:26 AM   #12
Darsh
Good college starter

PAHAHAHAHA

Ha has a third arm! no WONDER he's so god dam good!
Old 11-06-2006, 09:27 AM   #13
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

^ ^ ^ Well if it ain't Peter motherf*cking Brady... ^ ^ ^

Old 11-06-2006, 09:30 AM   #14
Darsh
Good college starter

holy sh*t.

i AM peter brady! hahaha

which means i really wanna bone my sister Marsha.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:32 AM   #15
dinks101
I hit open layups

dinks101 has an OK reputation so far

Hahaha but everyone wants to bone your sister......Marsha Marsha Marsha
dinks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: