Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #16
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation
Default Re: What would we prefer as Bulls fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aem
The Bulls are a different team in the playoffs... Injuries or not I expect them to be there and I expect them to compete HARD.

Nobody (aside from us) believed they'd take Boston to 7 games.

And yeah I know, we had Ben Gordon.. Still, Derrick is a different player and (God Willing) Joakim will be back. Its so hard for me to not believe in them, even when they're struggling.

They have a habit of proving us wrong, time and time again.

Yeah but they overachieved cmon KG wasnt even playing. Lets not let last year mistake us for this great team in the playoffs lol... It was epic and will never be duplicated in life again... SO let it stand as that..
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:13 PM   #17
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by aem
The Bulls are a different team in the playoffs... Injuries or not I expect them to be there and I expect them to compete HARD.

Nobody (aside from us) believed they'd take Boston to 7 games.

And yeah I know, we had Ben Gordon.. Still, Derrick is a different player and (God Willing) Joakim will be back. Its so hard for me to not believe in them, even when they're struggling.

They have a habit of proving us wrong, time and time again.

remember you took boston to 7 games because kg wasnt there..

but i think making the playoffs would be better.

so that superstars would know that this team has a chance to contend. just lack some pieces. its also gonna be a good experience for the team... even with a loss it would still add good experience under their belt..
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #18
aem
I hit open 5-footers

aem has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
Yeah but they overachieved cmon KG wasnt even playing. Lets not let last year mistake us for this great team in the playoffs lol... It was epic and will never be duplicated in life again... SO let it stand as that..

did i say they were some great playoff team? no, i said they compete much harder in the playoffs.

and yes, thank you for pointing out the obvious. i do realize KG wasnt playing but to take away what they did last year is disrespectful.

im not counting them out of the playoffs, why are we acting like this is the first time they've lost a bunch of games in a row?

im not going to stop believing in them, ever SO...

Last edited by aem : 03-09-2010 at 06:36 PM.
aem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:32 PM   #19
aem
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23

so that superstars would know that this team has a chance to contend. just lack some pieces. its also gonna be a good experience for the team... even with a loss it would still add good experience under their belt..

again, i do realize that KG wasn't there but like i said before, you're taking away from what they tried to do.. GOD I'm not saying that there's going to be some big miracle... i just refuse to count this team out of the playoff picture.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #20
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23

Great point about the valuable experience they will get esp for Rose, James Johnson and Gibson.

Last edited by tamaraw08 : 03-09-2010 at 09:20 PM.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:38 PM   #21
aem
I hit open 5-footers

after tonights performance, im thinking of taking everything i said before... back

this is getting old
Old 03-10-2010, 04:39 AM   #22
BULLS4EVER
I airball my layups

BULLS4EVER has an OK reputation so far

i prefer the play-off, thats sure!
in fact if we dont go in the playoff i think that max we get the 11 pick (if we are not lucky in the lottery...), and milwaukee can switch the pick...so is sure better go to the play off and hope in a good series like last year with boston.
BULLS4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:43 AM   #23
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We definately put all of our eggs in one basket.

Just because we got got hit by the injury bug, and were cold now(after being on fire) doesnt mean OTHER teams will wont run into the same problems and/or hit bad streaks of their own.

The ups and down of a season, its a damned soap opera sometimes.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:12 AM   #24
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

fknc is considered somewhat coolfknc is considered somewhat cool

There are still a lot of games left. Some of them are against teams we are fighting for a playoff spot. For instance, we play Miaimi twice this month. We are tied for 8th with Charlotte. I think we will win enough games to get into the playoffs. Derrick is on a different level now. Guys are playing better on offense. The defense has played poorly the last few games. I completely believe we will make it as the 7th seed.

I actually think we will win the next game in Orlando. We have played them tough this year minus the hip injury game.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:47 PM   #25
Mike~Mike
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mike~Mike has an OK reputation so far

D Wade Run IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike~Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: