Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2010, 09:23 AM   #31
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Congratulations Catz!!!

Who's the lucky girl?
Known her since I was 11. Went to school with her for years. Forgot about her in highschool... then looked her up on facebook last year, we hung out, we began dating, went thru a lot of rough times, but here we are. We know everything about each other. I can be my worst around her.

It's great.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:23 AM   #32
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
And then you f*cked her like a Greek God. On your chariot made of weed.

Best post ever.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:30 AM   #33
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Well, it's not that great of a story.

We were lying in bed, talking about how much we love each other, blah blah, blah. And I was like, "why don't we get married?". She's like "OMG, baby, yes, yes, yes".

Something like that.
No that's cool bro, because that's almost exactly the same way I ended up doing it. We were just in bed one night and I decided to ask her and she was all over it. Good times...
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:47 AM   #34
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

a little young ain't we?

take your time...
JtotheIzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #35
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Congrats, but Mary Jane will be broken hearted that you've been cheating on her.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:37 AM   #36
GollyImSoGully
Banned

GollyImSoGully has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Well, it's not that great of a story.

We were lying in bed, talking about how much we love each other, blah blah, blah. And I was like, "why don't we get married?". She's like "OMG, baby, yes, yes, yes".

Something like that.

Sounds romantic.
GollyImSoGully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #37
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You bastard.

But in all seriousness, if you're not going to invite us, post wedding pics.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:18 AM   #38
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congrats to you Catz!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:20 AM   #39
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

And it all goes downhill from here.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #40
HansMoleman

welcome to prison
Old 03-09-2010, 11:29 AM   #41
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congratulations playboy, I'm very happy for you.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:35 AM   #42
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

Congrats, Catz....whens the bachelors party?..

I suggest we plan a rendezvous to Tijuana where we will get drunk, make love to multiple mexican whores, and get "Viva Las Cucarachas" tattooed on our backs.

Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:47 AM   #43
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats Catz, she'd better like Pete and Pete though... Or else
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:54 AM   #44
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Congrats Catz, she'd better like Pete and Pete though... Or else
Best believe she does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
No that's cool bro, because that's almost exactly the same way I ended up doing it. We were just in bed one night and I decided to ask her and she was all over it. Good times...

Great minds think alike. But yeah, I've never been about the whole romantic thing like that as far as the thought of proposing. I knew she would say yes, just like you did, so I popped it right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
a little young ain't we?

take your time...

Jealous much, Raconteur? jk... but no, I love her, and I want to be with her forever. Why not?
Old 03-09-2010, 11:56 AM   #45
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Congrats, but Mary Jane will be broken hearted that you've been cheating on her.

She'll live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
You bastard.

But in all seriousness, if you're not going to invite us, post wedding pics.

I will probably post a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Congrats to you Catz!

Thanks, now it's on you to find round trip tickets for to me to the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Congratulations playboy, I'm very happy for you.

Thanks, papi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7

Congrats, Catz....whens the bachelors party?..

I suggest we plan a rendezvous to Tijuana where we will get drunk, make love to multiple mexican whores, and get "Viva Las Cucarachas" tattooed on our backs.

I just booked my ticket.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: