Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #46
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Best believe she does.

Then I have no qualm with that good sir.

I read in here that you've known each other since you were 11... How'd the relationship start? Were you friends for a while, then started dating?
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:03 PM   #47
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Then I have no qualm with that good sir.

I read in here that you've known each other since you were 11... How'd the relationship start? Were you friends for a while, then started dating?
Just one of those things. I knew of her, we had classes together in 6th grade. I actually had a nickname for her in 6th grade, but I never talked to her after that year really, even though we shared a homeroom in 8th grade. One of my favorite stories though, is that I played Bob Cratchit, the father of Tiny Tim in a 6th grade play of "A Christmas Carol", and oddly enough, she played my wife. I love that story. But no, I didn't even see her in my highschool any of the four years, not that I can remember anyways. It was a big school so it's somewhat understandable. But anyways, a year or so back, I saw her on the People You May Know thing on facebook, added her, began chatting about shit, actually I started the convo off by calling her the old nickname I gave her. But yeah, it's all history from there.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:05 PM   #48
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Just one of those things. I knew of her, we had classes together in 6th grade. I actually had a nickname for her in 6th grade, but I never talked to her after that year really, even though we shared a homeroom in 8th grade. One of my favorite stories though, is that I played Bob Cratchit, the father of Tiny Tim in a 6th grade play of "A Christmas Carol", and oddly enough, she played my wife. I love that story. But no, I didn't even see her in my highschool any of the four years, not that I can remember anyways. It was a big school so it's somewhat understandable. But anyways, a year or so back, I saw her on the People You May Know thing on facebook, added her, began chatting about shit, actually I started the convo off by calling her the old nickname I gave her. But yeah, it's all history from there.

I think I just shed a tear there.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #49
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I think I just shed a tear there.
♫I do have a way with words.♫
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #50
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Good job. Now your life is over.

Just kidding. Congrats lol.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #51
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That's 100% awesome.

You should option the rights to an ABC Family made for tv movie.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #52
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congrats brah. How long you been dating? How old? Is she a student? How'd you meet? Tell me everything.

Pics? Not that looks matter as long as you're happy

EDIT- you answered some of these questions already.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:19 PM   #53
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

after only 1 year? i hope you know what you're doing.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:25 PM   #54
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Yeah exactly, and plus she's still working on the end of her engineering degree/co-op work term, so the timing was terrible. Maybe a couple years down the line when she's making the big salary at an engineering firm we'll have children and I'll stay home and watch the kids while posting on ISH all day.

That's the true American dream.

you have my dream girl
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:29 PM   #55
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Congratz Catz...too young to be getting married for my liking but you aint me.

Young marriages happen every damn day here at aTm and I just don't understand it.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:46 PM   #56
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
you have my dream girl
Sorry bro, she's not into soccer or Oasis, although we do play on the same Ultimate team and she loves it
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #57
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Sorry bro, she's not into soccer or Oasis, although we do play on the same Ultimate team and she loves it

She's an engineering major which means she's smart and can take care of her damn self.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #58
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Congrats browski.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:51 PM   #59
golddigger31
Decent playground baller

golddigger31 has decent reputationgolddigger31 has decent reputation

We are still waiting for pictures..
golddigger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:58 PM   #60
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
She's an engineering major which means she's smart and can take care of her damn self.
This is true, and it leads to many fun dinner conversations about stream morphology (my field) and fluid dynamics.

p.s. She's a huge NBA fan, we watch games together religiously - well at least the Raptors ones.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: