Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2010, 04:00 PM   #76
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
You're a lonely ****ing idiot. Perhaps ask if we live together before spewing your negativity out in my thread. We've lived together for 8 months now asshole.
hey, hes not lonely. hes got his strippers.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #77
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Ha, ~primeidiot~ strikes again!
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #78
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You're a lonely ****ing idiot. Perhaps ask if we live together before spewing your negativity out in my thread. We've lived together for 8 months now asshole.
sorry dude...lol

the way you posted made it seem like you just got ahold of her on FB and dated a few times...

here is the bad news, apparently if you have been living together first you are 80% more likely to get a divorce....
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #79
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
You guys planning to meet up in June? If I was going to make it down to check out some ghost shit and what not, June would be the best.
yeah man we're actually meeting in pittsburgh for a weekend along with deucewallaces, inspired lebowski, mlh, catz, and hopefully RedBlackAttack.

should be a good time, you should check it out
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #80
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
that shits in sweden. anecdotally, most of the marriages I know that are in shambles/ended are from younger people who got married so they could ****, or got married cause the chica was preggers.

is booze an idiot too Deuce???

Old 03-09-2010, 04:08 PM   #81
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
yeah man we're actually meeting in pittsburgh for a weekend along with deucewallaces, inspired lebowski, mlh, catz, and hopefully RedBlackAttack.

should be a good time, you should check it out

That sounds like it could be awesome. Hit me up with some details in a PM and I'll see if it could fit with my schedule.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #82
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
sorry dude...lol

the way you posted made it seem like you just got ahold of her on FB and dated a few times...

here is the bad news, apparently if you have been living together first you are 80% more likely to get a divorce....
How bout this? You keep your goofy ass comments to yourself, since all you can seem to do is talk out of your ass. So over the course of an entire year of dating, all I do is date her a "few" times? Have you ever been in a relationship with a real person? Cuz you come off like a f@ggot.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #83
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

woah boys - easy on PT. he does occasionally say some ridiculous shit, but I know I'm guilty of that sometimes. I don't think whatever point he was trying to make was intended to be offensive, although it may have come off that way. No need to call names

Last edited by AtomSmasher : 03-09-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #84
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
That sounds like it could be awesome. Hit me up with some details in a PM and I'll see if it could fit with my schedule.
I shall. PM me your email address.

Deuce is going to dance naked btw, bring lots of dollar bills.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #85
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
How bout this? You keep your goofy ass comments to yourself, since all you can seem to do is talk out of your ass. So over the course of an entire year of dating, all I do is date her a "few" times? Have you ever been in a relationship with a real person? Cuz you come off like a f@ggot.
just relax big dog...

I have been through 2 live ins, one of which we were engaged for over a year...I made the mistake of getting engaged TOO EARLY in life!!!

I was just seeing a bit of myself there I guess...

I lived with her 5 years before, so maybe there is alot of truth to that article...lol

lived with another female for 3 years, just got done with that one...

also seen countless freinds get married young and it didn't work...the only few I know that have worked seem like they are just together for the kids they have...

you may go on to live happily ever after...I just took that FB post you made the wrong way I guess...if you had been living together this whole time, i thought you would have mentioned it in here...
Old 03-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #86
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
I shall. PM me your email address.

Deuce is going to dance naked btw, bring lots of dollar bills.

*Noted
Old 03-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #87
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

You just got engaged but you're acting like you need a tampon. Chill out.

PT is older than you and when talking about things in life...he knows a lot.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #88
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
PT is older than you and when talking about strippers and how much money he makes...he knows a lot.

Seriously though I don't think prime meant to come across as crass.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:31 PM   #89
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
across as crass.

I find that to be an awesome string of words.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:31 PM   #90
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Seriously though I don't think prime meant to come across as crass.
I just got the impression that he met up with her on FB a year ago, dated some, and then rolled over one morning and decided to get hitched...

and yeah, it did make me roll my eyes...lol

I took his posts the wrong way, and I apologized for it...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: