Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-13-2010, 04:30 AM   #1
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default 2011 Chicago Bulls Head Coach will be???

I think we gotta go after Jeff Van Gundy for 2011. This teams needs to learn how to play defense if we're gonna do any damage down the road. Honestly, I'll take anyone as long as his name isn't Vinny.
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:52 AM   #2
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2011 Chicago Bulls Head Coach will be???

Head Coach? I'm more worried about the rest of the staff. Who are the assistants?
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:10 AM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:44 AM   #4
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

That picture made me laugh.

As for the coach, it looks like Vinny is falling out of grace. It's not all his fault, but all of this is happening on his watch and it's not good. I wouldn't be mad if he returns. If he doesn't, I just hope it's someone with some job experience this time. Avery Johnson, Byron Scott, and Van Gundy would be the ideal choices.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #5
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

first and second choices are Byron Scott, followed by Van Gundy in a close third
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Byron Scott
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:32 AM   #7
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Jeff Van Gundy followed by Byron Scott.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:39 AM   #8
spin57
I brick open layups

spin57 has an OK reputation so far

Mark Jackson
spin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #9
ThemBombs
Good High School Starter

ThemBombs has not been impressing people

lmao, what are you guys talking about, we're probably going to get spat in the face again and we'll get a no-name with no experience... again
ThemBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #10
sanders2021
I hit open layups

sanders2021 has an OK reputation so far

I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Vinny will be gone after the year. He got through that rough stretch when it was reported that he would be fired really well, and had this team on track for the 5th or 6th seed in the East.

You can't blame him for losing without his three best players. I think he's done pretty well given what he's working with.
sanders2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:59 PM   #11
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i think we stay with vinnie. how many games have been lost cuz of him?
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:27 PM   #12
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemBombs
lmao, what are you guys talking about, we're probably going to get spat in the face again and we'll get a no-name with no experience... again

I don't think it's like that now. Having Rose and a much improved Joakim Noah in Chicago is a lot of incentive.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #13
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

fknc is considered somewhat coolfknc is considered somewhat cool

For me I think it should be between three guys. Either, Vdn should stay because he has done an admirable job considering. We get Van Gundy to lead this team. The last person I would offer is Patrick Ewing for the never head coach idea. He would be great with our big men. I hated him as a Knick but like what he has done for Howard in Orlando.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:28 PM   #14
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

I'd have to say I wouldn't agree with signing up Mark Jackson for the job. I wouldn't mind bringing back VDN for one year to see what he can do with an improved roster, but if he were to stay we would need to significantly upgrade the assistant coaching staff to help him. But I have a feeling that VDN is on his way out. If that ends up happening my first choice would be Byron Scott and then Avery Johnson. Those are my top two. I don't really care for any of the other coaches with experience that have been mentioned. I don't see them fitting the system we want to run that appeals to DRose nor do I think they would matchup with our players. Does anybody think any college coaches would be good candidates? And have any been rumored to come coach the Bulls in recent years?
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #15
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jeff Van Gundy is my top choice. I also think Avery or Byron Scott can significantly help. I am against bringing ANOTHER rookie coach like Mark Jackson. They need a PROVEN coach, somebody whose been there.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: