Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-14-2010, 12:06 AM   #1
CeoTypeDoe619

Default Pickup lines with high success rates?!?!

Im not to keen to online dating. But recently broken my leg and will be stuck in my bed for the next month. So for past time i opened couple dating profiles and man its very entertaining.
I seen someone post one here earlier a pickup line like

"Just wanted to say I find you very attractive. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a swanson tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with welch's grape juice"

Man you wouldn't believe the type of success you get with that. Girls were riding my nuts after i sent them that.

So just post some of ya golden lines no need to be greedy.
Grown up post please no childish sh*t
Old 03-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #2
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pickup lines with high success rates?!?!

My cawk is really big, gimme your number.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #3
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^^^That is my personal gem, works every time.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #4
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

"You don't sweat much for a fat chick."
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:12 AM   #5
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

hey you wanna go to my place for a pizza and a f*ck?
What, you dont like pizza?
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:14 AM   #6
CeoTypeDoe619

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
My cawk is really big, gimme your number.
Lol i thing this one only works on this adultfinder sites lmfao
Old 03-14-2010, 12:15 AM   #7
CeoTypeDoe619

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansMoleman
i dont understand whats so successful about that line? what do women find irressistable about it?
Try it the bust out laughing and find it funyy and cute. Trust me try it
Old 03-14-2010, 12:15 AM   #8
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All I say is that I have an enormous wallet. I don't even like it anymore, it was something I came up with on the spot, but I've yet to find someone who didn't reply with a laugh and initiate contact with me yet.

"i have a reallllllyyyyy fat wallet ;)

kiddingggg. i think you're really cute and want to get to know you" and then saying the "pizza at my house then fuck? What? You don't like pizza?" line is hilarious hahaha
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:18 AM   #9
CeoTypeDoe619

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
All I say is that I have an enormous wallet. I don't even like it anymore, it was something I came up with on the spot, but I've yet to find someone who didn't reply with a laugh and initiate contact with me yet.

"i have a reallllllyyyyy fat wallet ;)

kiddingggg. i think you're really cute and want to get to know you" and then saying the "pizza at my house then fuck? What? You don't like pizza?" line is hilarious hahaha

Hahaha what? Lmfao that fat wallet works?
Old 03-14-2010, 12:20 AM   #10
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeoTypeDoe619
Hahaha what? Lmfao that fat wallet works?

It's not even a pick up line, lol. It's just a stupid line to make them smile I guess. It's a good "attention grabber" imo, has always gotten me a conversation
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:32 AM   #11
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

i swear this line works like gold for me:

"hey you wanna buy me a drink?"
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:38 AM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Hi

works every time!
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:47 AM   #13
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"You know, I'm responsible for all those crop circles"

Never fails.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:50 AM   #14
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"I'm single and lonely and in desperate need of a girlfriend. PLEASE go out with me. PLEASE."
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:51 AM   #15
CeoTypeDoe619

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Hi

works every time!
too plain if you tryna holla at a bad girl
girls here that too often
got to catch they attention
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: