Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-06-2006, 08:40 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Channing Frye = Biggest Disappointment

God, this guy is killing my fantasy teams. I have him on like, three different teams and he's just stinking up the house.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 08:48 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Exact same thing with me

BTW Ridonks, i love your avatar
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 08:51 PM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

he'll get his act straight.

but he's suckin bad right now.

he's not doing jack vs the spurs either
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 09:12 PM   #4
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

i'm having the exact same problem. i'm this close to dropping him for Tim Thomas.
I hope he gets it together, but now that Curry's a focus of the offense I'm not so sure. There's no excuse for his pathetic rebounding.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 10:06 PM   #5
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

You guys shouldnt even be depending on Frye that much. He should be a backup.

I probably wouldnt drop him b/c he'll find his touch again.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 10:15 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Exact same thing with me

BTW Ridonks, i love your avatar

Thank Kwajo. He's the genious behind the madness.

EDIT: Btw, what does yours say? I can't read it.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:32 PM   #7
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

it says bigboi_Baller owned u because anyone who went through the trouble of saving it and then zooming in, got owned.

But its really low quality because I made it on paint and no one can actually read it. I need a new avatar but I can't think of one.

I wish kwajo would make me one
Old 11-06-2006, 10:42 PM   #8
RidonKs
NBA Legend

PM him. I'm sure he'll do you one. And I don't even know how to save it and zoom in and all that junk. Let's just say I'm not all that computer savvy. But on a brighter note, I can't get owned. Invincible through my own stupdity. How awesome is that?
Old 11-06-2006, 10:44 PM   #9
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

you lucky bastard, i've spent my whole life trying to gain invincibility and you were born with it
Old 11-06-2006, 10:47 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Old 11-07-2006, 09:22 AM   #11
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Elton Brand has been sucking the past three games (at least by his standards).
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 01:25 PM   #12
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Let me add Diaw to the list.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 02:22 PM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
Let me add Diaw to the list.

I uhhh... don't see a list.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:51 PM   #14
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

The biggest disappointment list. It's in my avatar. Zoom in and see for yourself.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 04:56 PM   #15
bringthetruth
Banned

bringthetruth has no real reputation yet.

Channing frye is as soft as bluecheese.

If you go back and monitor his games at ZONA you will see this guy plays the same way back then how he's playing now.

My question is was LB the best thing for him ? Lute Olson
bringthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: