Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 03-16-2010, 01:10 PM   #1
netsfan549
High School Starter

netsfan549 has decent reputationnetsfan549 has decent reputation
Default time for new basketball

Any suggetions? I need a new ball. I loved my old ball but grip went away ugh
netsfan549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: time for new basketball

indoor..TF1000

outdoor..whatever feels good?
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:00 AM   #3
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
indoor..TF1000

outdoor..whatever feels good?
Yep spalding makes the best indoor balls by far.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
lil_watz
I brick open layups

lil_watz has an OK reputation so far

I agree as well about the TF 1000 but the only downside is it is about 50 bucks. My second favorite is the Wilson Jet which is about half the price.
lil_watz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_watz
I agree as well about the TF 1000 but the only downside is it is about 50 bucks. My second favorite is the Wilson Jet which is about half the price.

yea they are super expensive, i've gotten all my TF's from just taking them from school. Ive always liked to use them because they have always been used as game balls
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have no real issues with selecting an indoor ball, but a solid outdoor basketball seems much tougher to come by. Often I'll buy an outdoor ball that feels real nice (solid grip) but becomes smooth after limited use. Are their any long-lasting outdoor basketball ideas or suggestions?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #7
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

The Spalding Zi/o is a good outdoor ball

Last edited by Horde of Temujin : 03-17-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:54 PM   #8
netsfan549
High School Starter

netsfan549 has decent reputationnetsfan549 has decent reputation

I found like two that I like at modelles spalding tack soft and zi o excel
netsfan549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:02 AM   #9
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Zi/o excel is good outdoors but if you play on a dirty outdoor court then it will pick up lots of dirt the first 5-10 times...
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: