Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Does anyone else find Funk and King annoying?

Last edited by VishaltotheG : 04-27-2014 at 02:21 PM.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Does anyone else find Funk and King annoying?

I like them both.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

JimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected poster

i like stacey king. "I WANNA GO HIIIIIIIIIGHER" lol funk however i can't stand.. makes atleast 5 mistakes every game, need to get swirsky in with king, much better.
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I LOVE Stacey King. Look at all of the color commentators(for you youngins, that doesn't mean black analysts, look it up) in the NBA, and you'll really appreciate King. I have the NBA package, and I watch a lot of games with local and national commentators, and they don't bring a lot to the table.

Neil is OKAY. He calls the games like a radio announcer, which makes it hard to listen to him sometimes when you see what he is calling. I really didn't like him a whole lot on TV at first, but I grew to accept him.

But haterade on Stacey? OUCH. He doesn't make exciting calls a lot, and when he does, he certainly is no copy-cat. DID YOU NOT GET THE MEMO! PUT MUSTARD ON THE MAYO! WOOO! I love it.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:58 AM   #5
sanders2021
I hit open layups

sanders2021 has an OK reputation so far

I love Stacey with all my heart.

Neil is good. He makes a ton of mistakes all the time, but to me that's part of the experience of watching a Bulls game in the Derrick Rose era. It just wouldn't be the same without Neil.

Plus I love how they act like a bitter old married couple.
sanders2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:14 PM   #6
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Stacey King is great. I hope he's around for the next 15 years or so. He's really great for broadcasting Bulls games. I'm not a big fan of Neil Funk. It annoys me how many mistakes he makes. He sounds like a senile old man. Chuck Swirsky is far better for the job. Swirsky and King would be the best way to go.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #7
shortlunatic
Knowledge Is Power

shortlunatic has an OK reputation so far

Hell no. I think they are one of the better broadcasting duos. King will actually emphasize the other team's play if it is good enough which is how it should be instead of just favoring the home team.
shortlunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #8
BullsAj
Black and Red. Chicago

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Stacey King is amazing, don't hate on 'em. I don't like Funk at all, he's an imbecile, but it's funny when Stacey makes fun of him.
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #9
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

"if you're scared, GO BUY A DAWG!!"
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:51 AM   #10
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

JimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected poster

Stop It! Stop It! Stop It! I Wanna Go Hiiiiiiiighherr
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: