Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 03-17-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default ncaa tourney prospect matchups

What are some of the individual player matchups possible that you are most interested to see?

------

Robert sacre vs alibi- gonzaga/florida st, matchup of 2 7 footers in a weak c draft- we know about cousins and aldrich, this might be to determine c #3? Sacre will start showing up on more lists than just mine by the end of that game
-----
I would love tó see elias harris against w johnson in rd 2- not sure if they'd match up much w harris usually covering pf's and cuse playing the zone, but would still be nice to see them on the same court

------
Any good matchups you are looking to?
el gringos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #2
el gringos
Good college starter

Default Re: ncaa tourney prospect matchups

J wall vs avery bradley in rd 2 might be the best individual matchup to watch- best gaurd matchup (for nba draft purposes) in the tourney since westbrook and rose
Old 03-19-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
el gringos
Good college starter

Sacre/alibi was a great chance to see 2 7 footers go at it- sacre is the better player but alibi looked better than I thought- I think both should be considered somewhere between late lottery and late 20's

-----
Gonzaga has to stop playing 4 on 5 and just take demetri goodsen out of the game- he has hurt the team all year, and esp against syracuse playing goodson could end gonzagas season - (I have never seen a "less valuble player" than goodsen)
Old 03-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

I was really hoping that Oklahoma State would take care of business because I was dying to see James Anderson of OK State face Evan Turner of Ohio State.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #5
el gringos
Good college starter

Really wanted to see wall vs avery bradley- but will be happy to see fariq-aminu and the rest of the wake forest bigs against kentucky and patterson/cousins
----------
Still think a bradley goes in the second half of the lottery, and I think aminu is a much better nba prospect than patterson
Old 03-21-2010, 07:44 AM   #6
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think Bradley is a lottery pick, but nothing is stopping him from being a mid first rounder. I think he could be a nice Marcus Thornton or Ben Gordon type guard off the bench who is instant offense.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #7
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

DeSean Butler and Pondexter? Or Udoh vs. Samhan? Not sure if either of those will be matched up vs. eachother.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #8
el gringos
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
DeSean Butler and Pondexter? Or Udoh vs. Samhan? Not sure if either of those will be matched up vs. eachother.
-----
those are good- I've wondered for years if samhan could be an nba player- I'm hoping he becomes a 1st rd pick but doubt it
-----
Wesley johnson is good- I'm starting to think he might be the top wing player or close- he's also bigger than I thought- he's moving up - elias harris stays up there, but johnson moves ahead of him in
-----
I still think johnsons ceiling is higher in nba as a sg - he would be a better pick for the jazz than turner if they don't get motiejunas
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: