Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-07-2006, 03:02 AM   #1
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation
Default OT: Jeff's Myspace!

myspace.com/insidehoops
i just googled inisdehoops and myspace and what do i find? Jeff myspace
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 04:35 AM   #2
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

that's the dopest thing ever.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 04:38 AM   #3
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

This girl on Jeff's myspace page is not bad. Her music is pretty good:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=132 717
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 04:41 AM   #4
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

I'm not kissin ass or anything, but I gotta give respect where respect is due. Jeff did a good job with this site and probably worked hard to get here. Props and much respect to Jeff.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 05:20 AM   #5
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Linkin Park ugh.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 12:09 PM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://groups.myspace.com/ISHFam

There ya go Jeff join the ISH myspace group! Not much goin on basically just a directory for other ISH people's pages. Can't have a group without the founder!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 08:59 PM   #7
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

that Rena chicks a neckbreaker
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 09:12 PM   #8
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

i added him
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 09:24 PM   #9
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
i added him

I had to too I always loved the Rumor page and now the forums are cool as hell even though the NBA forum is great but just too much hate!! I do love the Laker's forum!! Off the Court lounge is alright but I try to avoid it because I'm just here for info about Basketball!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 09:44 PM   #10
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

That basketball tom on his top friends on his profile is the sh*t!! His friends list is crazy!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:42 PM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol yeah basketball tom's page is crazy...they even got a bird tom

edit: and Hawker welcome to the ISH Myspace Fam!
Old 11-07-2006, 10:53 PM   #12
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

i didnt join. i just posted. ill join sometime other. the ISH myspace fam is really really busy.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:03 PM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

lol oh i didn't know you could post without joining
Old 11-07-2006, 11:06 PM   #14
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

i joined tho so its cool
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 01:13 PM   #15
*Omni.Slasher*
Kids at the park dunk on me

*Omni.Slasher* has decent reputation*Omni.Slasher* has decent reputation

Added. Good Find.
*Omni.Slasher* is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: