Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-19-2010, 11:00 PM   #16
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board
Default Re: It's gotten to the point where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
On another note, why don't Rose and Deng at least TRY to play? They're just sitting on their ass and not even trying. Maybe it's Vinny's fault but at least they should play limited minutes. Also, someone needs to step up on the Bulls. I guarantee, if Kobe, Gasol, and Artest went OOC, no way in hell they lose 10 in a row. Bynum and Odom would step the hell up. If Boston lost its big 3, they still make the playoffs with rondo and perk. If Milwaukee lost Bogut, they would still win some games. You don't just turn off if you lose your best players; these are still NBA players and they are still capable of winning games.

Gibson and JJ have been out there playing their as*es off, don't know what you've been watching.

And that's the second time someone on this forum has basically told the injured players to suck it up and get out there. LOL at that thought process. I know some of you have never played a competitive sport past the age of 12, but come on man. Have some common sense. It's called "risk vs. reward". And when the risk is possibly sustaining a career ending injury and the reward is maybe, MAYBE lumbering up the court for 15 minutes a night because the pain is too much to do anything effective with......well then the risk just isn't worth it, now is it?

Guarantee if you had Deng's injury you'd be sitting on the couch whining to your girlfriend and writing up the workman's comp paperwork so you can stay home. Strain a calf, then go run 3 miles and jump 40-60 times taking jumpshots and going for boards THEN come back and tell Deng to suck it up.

Quote:
The most pathetic Bulls team in this pathetic 12 year period of mediocrity.

Hyperbole much?
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:04 PM   #17
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
On another note, why don't Rose and Deng at least TRY to play? They're just sitting on their ass and not even trying.

So you think Rose wants to sit out? He'll play tomorrow.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:22 PM   #18
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
Gibson and JJ have been out there playing their as*es off, don't know what you've been watching.

And that's the second time someone on this forum has basically told the injured players to suck it up and get out there. LOL at that thought process. I know some of you have never played a competitive sport past the age of 12, but come on man. Have some common sense. It's called "risk vs. reward". And when the risk is possibly sustaining a career ending injury and the reward is maybe, MAYBE lumbering up the court for 15 minutes a night because the pain is too much to do anything effective with......well then the risk just isn't worth it, now is it?

Guarantee if you had Deng's injury you'd be sitting on the couch whining to your girlfriend and writing up the workman's comp paperwork so you can stay home. Strain a calf, then go run 3 miles and jump 40-60 times taking jumpshots and going for boards THEN come back and tell Deng to suck it up.

Hyperbole much?

I know, I know. Don't take me too seriously right now. I'm just really frustrated. My mind has been blown as to how everyone has gotten injured at the same damn time. Forget the Clippers of the east, Deng has proven to be injury prone. What if Rose turns out to be the same? Then we may be the Rockets of the east. This is my biggest fear. I know Dwight hard fouled him, but if Rose gets injured again next year in what should be his "breakout" year, it's over.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: