Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 04-07-2010, 06:13 AM   #16
Button
I dunk on 12 year olds

Button has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Things you see in the NBA, try it in real life, with disastrous consequences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underballer
vince carter honey dip on a 8.5 rim and my arm hrt sooooo bad

jup tried that, arm was pretty nicelly brused
Button is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:52 PM   #17
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Splitz77 has decent reputation
Default Re: Things you see in the NBA, try it in real life, with disastrous consequences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junny
For me it was Lebron's chase-down block. Full-court pick up game, there is a fast break for the other team. I'm chasing the guy down. Now, I could have sprinted as fast as I could and gotten in front of the guy and play normal defence. But no, I just had to be Lebron James. I purposefully slow down, and just as he goes up for the layup, I time my jump for the massive block.

Enormous flagrant foul, and 1. All player, no ball. If I could jump half a foot higher, I would've scraped the ball with my finger tips. The guy phucks up his knee, and is visibly angry. "What the phuck, you trying to kill me man?" Goes without saying, from then on I never tried to be an NBA player again.

What are your stories?

Thats funny. I actually laughed when i read that. I've blocked 3 shots off the back board Lebron James style, 2 of them were called as fouls, but i didnt even touch them. I even asked the after the foul if i even touched them and they both shook their head and said no. Both of the teams players came up and told me that it was a nice block to.haha. Got them all on film. Its great stuff..

I havent really done anything to NBA like with bad consequences cause i usually dont go out side of my limits, even though my limits are really high.hahah. anyways. yeha..
Splitz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:03 PM   #18
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I once unintentionally got a Lebron type block to work. My team turned it over and this dude maybe around 6'2-6'3 was running the break, and I was running after him hoping to catch up. I guess he thought no one was behind him so he took it up weak as hell, so I jump and block the hell out of him taking his manhood in the process. Good times.

As far as failures I always try the AI cross and get called for a carry. I don't really go for too much NBA player type shit, I play my own game.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:44 AM   #19
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

i just came into the gym, legs were so tight, but went into playing a game. first possession i stole it, and tried to do john wall signature left handed c@ck back dunk, and got no lift and stuffed myself on the rim, but then i got it and layed it up, so all was not lost.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:32 AM   #20
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Yea just your dignity
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:14 AM   #21
Marv_Albert
GUESS WHO'S BACK

Marv_Albert has an OK reputation so far

Tried to fly, I Couldn't.
Marv_Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:54 AM   #22
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Splitz77 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv_Albert

Tried to fly, I Couldn't.

hahahahah. I actually laughed.. hahahaha
Splitz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: