Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #5356
Mavsfan31
ME13

Mavsfan31 has decent reputationMavsfan31 has decent reputation
Default Re: NBA Photoshops 4

now it's official, Elton Brand on the mavs
Mavsfan31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:41 PM   #5357
Mavsfan31
ME13

found it online
Old 07-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #5358
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nash in HEAT jersey?

<----- I kinda suck at this..

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #5359
Mavsfan31
ME13

Lin on the Rockets, not the best
Old 07-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #5360
Mavsfan31
ME13

haywood bobcats or Brand on the mavs?
Old 07-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #5361
Go4thaGold
I hit open layups

Go4thaGold has decent reputation

Antawn Jamison In A Lakers Uniform Pleeeease :) He just agreed to come to the city of angels!

Go4thaGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:24 PM   #5362
Mavsfan31
ME13

O.J. Mayo mavs
Old 07-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #5363
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4thaGold
Antawn Jamison In A Lakers Uniform Pleeeease :) He just agreed to come to the city of angels!

Not saying nobody should do the shop, but he didn't agree to anything. Hasn't even received an offer yet.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:21 AM   #5364
Go4thaGold
I hit open layups

Go4thaGold has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
Not saying nobody should do the shop, but he didn't agree to anything. Hasn't even received an offer yet.

All but...

Quote:
Antawn Jamison picks L.A. over Charlotte, the Bobcats

LAS VEGAS Charlottean Antawn Jamison has chosen the Los Angeles Lakers over his hometown Bobcats, the Observer has learned.

Jamison, who starred at Providence High and North Carolina, gave serious consideration to finishing his NBA career as a Bobcat. But late Monday he decided to sign with the Lakers for a chance to pursue a championship, an informed source told the Observer.

Jamison is on vacation in Europe. Hes expected to sign with the Lakers once he returns to the United States later this week.

A 14-season NBA veteran, Jamison would have been big for the Bobcats as both a power forward and a mentor to a young team. Bobcats executives Rod Higgins and Rich Cho recruited him over dinner two weeks ago, as Jamison still lives in Charlotte and is raising four children here.

Jamison said he was torn between the chance to spend winters with his family versus signing with a contender. The Lakers and Brooklyn Nets both made him contract offers.

Jamison averaged 17.2 points and 6.3 rebounds with the Cleveland Cavaliers last season. He should provide strong bench scoring for a Lakers team that will feature Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum and newly signed Steve Nash.
Go4thaGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #5365
Mavsfan31
ME13

Saw Mayo post this last night https://mobile.twitter.com/JuiceMayo...21103444582400
Old 07-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #5366
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Made this like 2 years ago for a photoshop contest on here...

NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #5367
KOBE24isdabest
16!

KOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
Made this like 2 years ago for a photoshop contest on here...

We got Roy timberwolves right too haha
KOBE24isdabest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #5368
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE24isdabest
We got Roy timberwolves right too haha

haha yeah I thought about posting that, but it was trash. So I made a brand new one
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:16 PM   #5369
gladsadmad
I airball my layups

gladsadmad has an OK reputation so far

full size
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...is-smaller.png

gladsadmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #5370
Jax
Great young streetballer

Jax is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Can anyone add the Breaking Bad look and logo on this? =)
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: