Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #16
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge
 
AirGauge23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Border
Posts: 4,477
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:50 PM   #17
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.
 
StroShow4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NBA247365.COM
Posts: 26,179
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share












When it gets warm outside...





And some sort of basketball sneakers.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #18
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 29,187
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

I like the shoes Vap. I don't really pull off brown that well, though.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:53 PM   #19
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 17,268
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I like timberlake's jacket there. What brand is it?
dunno what brand JT is wearing, but I have 2 similar jackets made by g-star and energie
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #20
vapid
Paranoid Android
 
vapid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London/California/Asia
Posts: 11,082
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I like the shoes Vap. I don't really pull off brown that well, though.
Yea I'm excited. Its something different, the other two shoes I have right now are an Adidas Slvr High tops:



and a John Varvatos sneaker

My standard jeans are a straight fit Diesel Jeans, a little looser than these ones:



and a light grey striaght fit Levi Jeans:

vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #21
vapid
Paranoid Android
 
vapid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London/California/Asia
Posts: 11,082
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
dunno what brand JT is wearing, but I have 2 similar jackets made by g-star and energie
I like energie. Always found a lot of stuff I thought would look good when I walked past the store in London. G-star always seemed to have stuff that I also would like but they would always be a little off.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #22
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 29,187
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

I have some nice brown slacks and a couple of brown sweaters but I just can't really pull them off as good as I want to.

I'm a huge fan of argyle. I rock argyle everything most of the time.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:03 PM   #23
vapid
Paranoid Android
 
vapid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London/California/Asia
Posts: 11,082
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I have some nice brown slacks and a couple of brown sweaters but I just can't really pull them off as good as I want to.

I'm a huge fan of argyle. I rock argyle everything most of the time.
I have an argyle H&M sweater that got a lot of compliments, but it fell out of my rotation. I'm not a big fan of brown on jeans or sweaters, but I'll consider it on shoes/jackets/t-shirts.

hehe I bought this J crew trilby wool hat too but I left it in california on accident:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...l&tid=10067754
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:08 PM   #24
v-unit
NBA All-star
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,149
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share



I want everything that hes wearing...Except the pants. His shoes look hot!
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:09 PM   #25
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 17,268
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I like energie. Always found a lot of stuff I thought would look good when I walked past the store in London. G-star always seemed to have stuff that I also would like but they would always be a little off.
yeah it's a bit hit or miss for me. some stuff is great and i have to buy it but then some seasons their entire collection are kinda weird and there is absolutely nothing that i like.

since you are in London you may wanna check out Allsaints. they have some good looking leather jackets that are nice and fitted. the suits aren't bad either, kinda cheap though, not as good quality as the Italian designers. Reminds me of Zara.

http://www.us.allsaints.com/mens/leather/?all=1
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:10 PM   #26
rivas
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 81
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

APC NS








rivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:12 PM   #27
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.
 
StroShow4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NBA247365.COM
Posts: 26,179
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

I just don't understand the whole tight pants thing.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:13 PM   #28
vapid
Paranoid Android
 
vapid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London/California/Asia
Posts: 11,082
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
yeah it's a bit hit or miss for me. some stuff is great and i have to buy it but then some seasons their entire collection are kinda weird and there is absolutely nothing that i like.

since you are in London you may wanna check out Allsaints. they have some good looking leather jackets that are nice and fitted. the suits aren't bad either, kinda cheap though, not as good quality as the Italian designers. Reminds me of Zara.

http://www.us.allsaints.com/mens/leather/?all=1
I'm in Manhattan right now actually lol. I have an Allsaint's striped cardigan that I got from my gf as a bday gift, but they're pretty pricey stuff. I bought a really nice Zara trench coat in Madrid (I can't find a pic of it) that gets a lot of compliments. It fits me well, and the scarlet inner fabric is a good contrast to the black but its started to pill in the inside which is annoying. But well thats the price you pay for Zara, not as good product as a higher end brand but similar look and way cheaper price.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:17 PM   #29
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 17,268
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I'm in Manhattan right now actually lol. I have an Allsaint's striped cardigan that I got from my gf as a bday gift, but they're pretty pricey stuff. I bought a really nice Zara trench coat in Madrid (I can't find a pic of it) that gets a lot of compliments. It fits me well, and the scarlet inner fabric is a good contrast to the black but its started to pill in the inside which is annoying. But well thats the price you pay for Zara, not as good product as a higher end brand but similar look and way cheaper price.


yeh the look is definitely nice and they do a good job of mimicking the designers. the only reason I don't buy zara suits is because I have homegirls who hook me up with their discounts at Armani, Saks, and Neiman's so I may as well buy the nicer stuff

maybe you have the same zara trench as mine. i have a 3/4 length grey one from Zara that i'm always getting compliments on as well.

actually here's a picture of it

btw I'll be in Manhattan in April.

Last edited by rezznor : 03-21-2010 at 11:23 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:18 PM   #30
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 29,187
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I have an argyle H&M sweater that got a lot of compliments, but it fell out of my rotation. I'm not a big fan of brown on jeans or sweaters, but I'll consider it on shoes/jackets/t-shirts.

hehe I bought this J crew trilby wool hat too but I left it in california on accident:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...l&tid=10067754

I can probably pull of brown shoes. That's about it. I don't really wear hats.

I do have one light brown jacket, though. I get compliments on that all the time.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy