Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #31
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: your current clothing pattern, dont be scared to share

Blu Blockers.

Coke-white V-neck.

Premium Fitted Denim(one step bigger than skinny jeans).

Jock strap.

Coke-white Vans.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:24 PM   #32
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemBombs
clothing habit of mine is ed hardy and new era caps.. always wear a new era cap with an ed hardy shirt and adidas shorts...
i know a lot of you find this style douchey, but the ladies love it, so...

if all you're gonna do is hate... please stay out...
dont be scared to post your clothing pattern

ed hardy shirts with addias shorts? that is a fashion travesty
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:27 PM   #33
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

I'm basically a Pac Sun kinda guy. I got my fair share of polos and regular T's but this is what I wear most often.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #34
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

^^My style in high school.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #35
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
yeh the look is definitely nice and they do a good job of mimicking the designers. the only reason I don't buy zara suits is because I have homegirls who hook me up with their discounts at Armani, Saks, and Neiman's so I may as well buy the nicer stuff

maybe you have the same zara trench as mine. i have a 3/4 length grey one from Zara that i'm always getting compliments on as well.

actually here's a picture of it

btw I'll be in Manhattan in April.
I think this is a pic of it. Mine's black.

vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #36
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
I just don't understand the whole tight pants thing.
it looks alot better than baggy pants
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:29 PM   #37
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
Blu Blockers.

How are blu blockers? I'm quite intrigued by them but you can only get them online so I'm a little hesitant. Would you recommend them?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:32 PM   #38
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
it looks alot better than baggy pants

Why not just go with normal sized jeans? Skinny jeans are the worst thing ever.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:35 PM   #39
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

they are ok for a small amount of people with certain body types...I wouldnt be caught dead in the though. I stick with straight or boot cut jeans...
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:37 PM   #40
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
How are blu blockers? I'm quite intrigued by them but you can only get them online so I'm a little hesitant. Would you recommend them?

I think they are dope, they are trusted and have been around foreverrrrr(like the 70's or something I think). They don't jack up the price, and they are pretty well made for such lightweight glasses. They block the blue out of your vision so everything looks mellow/orange, not darker/blacker like normal shades. Kind of like snowboarding goggles. I've been wearing the pair that the bearded weirdo/baby wear in the movie Hangover for years, ever since Aviators went out of style.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:40 PM   #41
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Wife beaters (white or black)

Jeans (Only like Billabong. Only brand I'll wear of the brands I've tried. Heard Lucky brand is good, so I will probably buy some of those and try them out)

Polos (Mostly Polo brand. My favorite brand for that, by far. Fits me the best, unlike other brands that are made for twigs)

T-shirts (Anything from a Lakers' shirt-Ninja Turtles-Superhero-Hollister-Nike-Addidas-Polo-Hurley-QuikSilver-Billabong-Abercrombie-etc)

Jerseys (Basketball and football)

Gym shorts

Shorts (Hollister is my preferred brand)

Shoes (Jordan's-LeBron's-Kobe's-Nikes-Shox-Pumas-Addidas-Skate shoes-Rainbows)

Leather Jacket

Michael Kors jacket

Polo sweaters

Hoodies

UNC hat (fitted, but not flat-billed)

That's my style in short.

I pretty much like anything and don't really fit in one style. What I don't like though: Ed Hardy/Affliction shirts, tight pants/jeans, tight shirts (Aside from wife beats, like those tight and form fitting), baggy ass shirts. Short shorts (like the frat boy short shorts. I like my shorts at knee level or slight below the knee.)
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:42 PM   #42
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
I think they are dope, they are trusted and have been around foreverrrrr(like the 70's or something I think). They don't jack up the price, and they are pretty well made for such lightweight glasses. They block the blue out of your vision so everything looks mellow/orange, not darker/blacker like normal shades. Kind of like snowboarding goggles. I've been wearing the pair that the bearded weirdo/baby wear in the movie Hangover for years, ever since Aviators went out of style.

Really? I had no idea they've been around that long. I agree they look pretty sweet. I may have to treat myself after I finish the semester. My electric's are a little off-kilter. Feel weird on my face which sucks cause I like em a lot

Quote:

For myself, I wear skinny's but on me they look like regular jeans. I'm a skinny dude so I think regular jeans look baggy on me which I don't like. They don't stick to my legs or any of that. Like the other guy said, they work for certain people (like me lol).
Old 03-21-2010, 10:44 PM   #43
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

anyone know a good place to get thin hoodies and thin t-shirts? a lot of my t-shirts are thick and uncomfortable and fade pretty fast.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #44
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
there's nothing magical about blu blockers. they are just cheap polarized sunglasses. and yes, they have been around forever.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:49 PM   #45
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemBombs
clothing habit of mine is ed hardy and new era caps.. always wear a new era cap with an ed hardy shirt and adidas shorts...
i know a lot of you find this style douchey, but the ladies love it, so...

if all you're gonna do is hate... please stay out...
dont be scared to post your clothing pattern

auditioning for Jersey Shore 2?
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: