Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #16
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

JimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Our Bulls Playoff Chances

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
Push for the playoffs and try to stop DGDE (diseased Gorilla dic* eater) from winning a title that he should never come close to.
SHIT kinda over the line there with the diseased gorilla reference, that came out of left field. haha. i dislike him simply because of his behavior on the floor dancing and shit i wish my boy joakim noah would have slapped him.
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:56 PM   #17
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

.1%
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:19 AM   #18
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyConway
SHIT kinda over the line there with the diseased gorilla reference, that came out of left field. haha. i dislike him simply because of his behavior on the floor dancing and shit i wish my boy joakim noah would have slapped him.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=167661

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=167785

This does have precedence, as seen above.

And there is nothing over the line in regards to him. (Well, besides that one word that starts with the letter N, but that goes without saying)
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:26 AM   #19
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

id pretty much say we are done for the season! It hurts to say it but im afraid its true!

We seriously need to fire VDN and get rid of pargo b4 we sign any big superstar!

that was by far the dumbest play at the end of the game(if thats what VDN set up) when Rose took a 3!!!!!! why wouldnt you drive the ball with rose or honestly have the guy with the hot hand(murray) take a 3 if thats what u wanted!?!?!? Again Pargo missing important shots down the strecth and missing around 5 stragith shots towards the end!
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:53 AM   #20
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyConway

Everything is fair play when you're discussing a Bulls opponent [minus racial and religious slurs].

Their mom
Their sexual preference
The fact that they dine on diseased animal genitalia

It's ALL fair when you suit up against the red, black, and white imo.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:53 PM   #21
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Yeah some very questionable decisions by VDN last night. Some decisions that probably cost us an important game. A game that most us expected to certainly be a loss and one that we could have definately came out of with a win. We played well and hung in there for the entirety of the game and the win was in our hands. We let it slip away, mostly because of poor decisions made by our head coach. It's not all his fault as the players made their mistakes out there on the floor, but certain players shouldn't have been out there in certain key spots and its VDN's fault that they were out there. Why was Pargo left out there for so long? Why was Pargo playing critical minutes in the 4th quarter? Why was Pargo allowed to defend Steve Nash down the stretch as he was continuosly getting torched and Nash almost single handedly brought the Suns back into the game with consecutive buckets because Pargo simply couldn't prevent him from scoring. Did VDN not see this? Why wasn't another player given the oppurtunity to guard Nash? Im pretty sure James Johnson or even Devin Brown would have made it harder on Nash but no VDN left freekin Pargo out there. Nevermind the fact that whenever Pargo got the ball he was chucking it and missing. These are adjustments that he has to see and make. He left Brad Miller out there for too long as he was guarding either Amare or Frye out on the perimeter. Noah had to be broughten in sooner. He called the play for Derrick to shoot the 3. Derrick should have had the play called for him but not to take a 3 point shot. We had enough time on the clock... DRose should have been given the green light to take it to the hole and possibly get a 3 point play and if not get a quick bucket and extend the game. He also was left with almost a minute left in the game with no timeouts. Poor game management. And lack of important substitutions at critical times. Its not all his fault but VDN was a major reason for us losing last night.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #22
ThemBombs
Good High School Starter

ThemBombs has not been impressing people

yeah, we're done...
ThemBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #23
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nb...ory?id=5049995

Kirk and Noah back in the starting lineup tonight and Deng will be playing limited minutes. If we still have any aspirations of making it into the playoffs then tonight is a must win
Old 04-02-2010, 11:47 AM   #24
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

We're two games back of the Raptors and after tonight's game against the Wizards we have Charlotte, Milwaukee, Cleveland, New Jersey, Toronto, Boston, and Charlotte left.

While Toronto has Philadelphia, Golden State, Cleveland, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit and the NY Knicks.

I see Toronto losing 4 in a row to Cleveland, Boston, Atlanta and to us and to us overcoming them into the 8th seed.

Come on BULLS!!!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #25
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

At this point it's not even fun. I mean I'll be watching if the Bulls make it but this has just been awful watching them since the All-Star break.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #26
methusala

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
At this point it's not even fun. I mean I'll be watching if the Bulls make it but this has just been awful watching them since the All-Star break.

Go clean that shi* out.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:46 PM   #27
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala

Go clean that shi* out.
Man, you always give me a good laugh.

It's going to take something incredible to make the play-offs happen. Let's see if these Bulls have some run left in them.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #28
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Basically we need Charlotte to clinch and hope that boston cleveland and orlando don't until after the raptors play them.its that simple and obviously to beat the raptors because all the games might not matter, basically it's gonna be whoever wins that game.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #29
methusala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Man, you always give me a good laugh.

It's going to take something incredible to make the play-offs happen. Let's see if these Bulls have some run left in them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ypf2rnkLr4

Not only did they win last night, but THAT happened.

Yup. Just awful.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:31 AM   #30
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bare with me on this... The DREAM scenario.

Bulls win out.
That means Bogut-less Milwaukee.
Upset against the Cavs.
Don't play down to the Nets.
Catch a sleeping Celtic team.
Close out hard versus the Cats.

Milwaukee loses out.

Charlotte beats Atlanta, loses out after that.

Toronto beats Atlanta, and wins 2 more games against anyone but the Bulls or Celtics.

Miami does whatever.

Boston beats NY, Toronto and Milwaukee-x2 and 1 more win, other than the Bulls or Raptors.

Atlanta(this is the really far fetched one) ONLY wins against the Bucks, and Cats.

TADA, REMATCH TIME!
Or Atlanta could beat Toronto as well, but then Toronto would be eliminated with the rest of the factors up there, and then we wouldn't see Cats-Cavs, Raps-Magic, and Bulls-Celtics, but we would see Bucks-Cavs, Cats-Magic, and Bulls-Hawks. Such a sh**ty 1st round for the east LOL.

Of course, I'm dead tired right now, so I might have to recheck my math later, but that sounds right LOL.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: