Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-04-2010, 03:04 PM   #31
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board
Default Re: Our Bulls Playoff Chances

I'm sold.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #32
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

The game at Toronto is going to be though.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:36 AM   #33
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde
The game at Toronto is going to be though.

It'll be tough for sure. The Bulls have struggled against the Raptors for some time now. It's going to take playing hard every game, all game and a little fortune.

Play-offs or not, I think Bulls fans have to love what Taj Gibson, Noah, and Rose have shown this season. Definitely not a lost season if the play-offs don't happen, just an unsuccessful one because of the injury bug.

I have faith in our chances. I will have it until the Bulls are mathematically out of it.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:06 AM   #34
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

The GS Warriors helped our cause today. That's a team that the Raptors should have beat, but definately a good thing that they lost. I agree with the above assessment that no matter what the outcome that this season will be a successful one. Would have been more successful if we didn't get hit with all the injuries, but I like what we've been from the guys that we are going to keep around. And Rose and Noah have both been playing at even higher levels than they did last year. Can't wait to see the rest of the roster leave and be replaced with a deeper bench with more quality. I still think if we had stayed healthy we would have been the 5th seed in the East. Let's get in to the playoffs and show the Cavs something! Let's make it hard on them and not just give away the series. Be competitive and make it tough on them. But let me not get carried away just yet... let's get there first and then talk about the Cavs. I'm looking forward to the Toronto game. If we beat them there and win the games were supposed to than we should be in a pretty good spot as I see Toronto losing 4 in a row. Let's go!!!
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:36 AM   #35
burnsy87
Local High School Star

burnsy87 is considered somewhat coolburnsy87 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
The GS Warriors helped our cause today. That's a team that the Raptors should have beat, but definately a good thing that they lost. I agree with the above assessment that no matter what the outcome that this season will be a successful one. Would have been more successful if we didn't get hit with all the injuries, but I like what we've been from the guys that we are going to keep around. And Rose and Noah have both been playing at even higher levels than they did last year. Can't wait to see the rest of the roster leave and be replaced with a deeper bench with more quality. I still think if we had stayed healthy we would have been the 5th seed in the East. Let's get in to the playoffs and show the Cavs something! Let's make it hard on them and not just give away the series. Be competitive and make it tough on them. But let me not get carried away just yet... let's get there first and then talk about the Cavs. I'm looking forward to the Toronto game. If we beat them there and win the games were supposed to than we should be in a pretty good spot as I see Toronto losing 4 in a row. Let's go!!!

I don't think I have ever had so much confidence in a Chicago team during crunch time.

This team is absolutely playing their hearts out, and when they control their own destiny, will absolutely succeed.

When we got down by two and I saw Torontos weak schedule, I wrote the Bulls off. Now that Toronto has given them an opportunity, and we both have about equal schedules til the end, I have no doubt that the Bulls can finish this off.

I just cant get over how well this team plays when so much is on the line.
burnsy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #36
aem
I hit open 5-footers

aem has an OK reputation so far

Hey regarding the Milwaukee game on Tuesday...

Is Bogut out for the rest of the season? I don't follow the Bucks but I heard he screwed up his arm/wrist pretty bad

Anybody know?
aem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #37
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aem
Hey regarding the Milwaukee game on Tuesday...

Is Bogut out for the rest of the season? I don't follow the Bucks but I heard he screwed up his arm/wrist pretty bad

Anybody know?

My understanding is that his right wrist is broken and he his elbow was dislocated too. I can't imagine how he could play anytime soon. It's sad to see something like this happen but to think selfishly for a minute, this is great news for Bulls fans.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:11 PM   #38
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Bogut is definitely out.

Depending on other teams, we could get the 7th seed if we win out. I don't know whats worse, playing the Cavs or the Magic.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #39
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde
Bogut is definitely out.

Depending on other teams, we could get the 7th seed if we win out. I don't know whats worse, playing the Cavs or the Magic.

Neither match-up is worse than the other. For the Bulls it is all about making the playoffs and having the recognition/accolades that comes from that. Even a quick first-round exit is better than falling apart at the end of the season and letting the Rap's have "our" spot.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #40
burnsy87
Local High School Star

burnsy87 is considered somewhat coolburnsy87 is considered somewhat cool

I take back everything I said.

This team absolutely had no heart out there tonight. HinBrich came out with his standard 20% shooting night and Rose decided that he doesn't need to fight through screens.

One of the worst games I've watched all season. Worse than losing to the nets.

John Salmons just shit on the Bulls like he was ****ing Lebron.
burnsy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #41
TheTruth11
High school junior varsity star

TheTruth11 has not been impressing people

So the Bulls go down by 3 with 14 seconds to go. The coach calls a timeout and what play does he design?? Brad Miller driving the lane.

What tha.....

Brad Miller travels with the ball. Game over.

I know Bulls fans like Vinnie.... and I know we have been plagued by injuries.... but come on guys, time and again, Vinnie is proving that he is not up for the job.
TheTruth11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #42
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

like i said on my facebook two seconds ago.......PLEASE FIRE VINNY DEL NEGRO!!!!!!!!!

Im serious we should start a petition to get him fired!
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #43
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

i doubled posted so i might as well use this to say some more stuff about VDN! He is garbarge and a lame excuse for a coach i wish we had skiles back he actually lit a flame under the player's asses to get them to bring energy and everytime u see VDN all he is doing is smiling and clapping his hands during the final seconds of one of the most important games of the season right after we turn it over! Vinny doesent have the fire to be a coach he seems scared to get the players going! Also this game and the last game had some of the worst olays ive ever seen! the last game Flip was hot and from 3's! we were down 3 and what do u know rose takes a 3 with 24 secs remaining and then we lose and then tonight brad and hinrich(who only hit 1-2 shots) are the only ones that touch the ball in the closing seconds! Anyways congrats to the bucks and more importantly John Salmons! Im glad to see him on a winning team and a playoff team!

Last edited by baller42590 : 04-06-2010 at 10:35 PM.
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:33 PM   #44
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Vinny is gone. I would like to see our success rate coming out of a timeout this year. I'd say it's about 2%.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:46 PM   #45
TheTruth11
High school junior varsity star

TheTruth11 has not been impressing people

Vinnie has to be gone. There is no excuse for that call at the end of the game. The man didn't even give us a fighting chance.

There is no way a coach like Phil Jackson makes a call like that. You ride your bell cow. You dance with the person who got you to the dance. With the Lakers, Phil goes to Kobe. With the Bulls, Phil goes to Michael. For us, Vinnie goes to Brad.... driving the lane!!

He has to go
TheTruth11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: