Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-17-2006, 01:37 PM   #16
Zalendar
Decent playground baller

Zalendar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
And as far as I know he's the biggest guy in this draft, right? There isn't any thought involved in this pick. Aldridge is the guy. If Lamarcus can't play C, Bargnani can? The only thing other than drafting Aldrige they should look into is to trade that pick for JO if Bird keeps that deal on the table.

Bargnani is taller and heavier than Aldridge.

In shoes.
Aldridge 6-11 234
Bargnani 7-1 249

They have the same reach, so that would mean that Aldridge would have a slightly longer wing span.

Apparently Bargnani has been working on his post moves all year, but I'm sure that Aldridge currently is better in the post.
Zalendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:27 PM   #17
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Bargnani all the way...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:32 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just because you read **** from Aldridge draft profile and saw a handful of games IF that doesnt mean you know wtf you're talkin about. Everyone turns into draft gurus
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:45 PM   #19
Tips4
High School Varsity 6th Man

Tips4 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
In shoes.
Aldridge 6-11 234
Bargnani 7-1 249

Aldridge has more muscles and is thicker. Aldridge is more of a midrange player than Low post.
Tips4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:47 PM   #20
Sham
Great young streetballer

Sham has no real reputation yet.

geewiz getting exposed again.

Some things never change.

Stick to the gilbo topics.
Sham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:53 PM   #21
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Sham grew up from a baby... just noticed it now...
Old 06-17-2006, 02:59 PM   #22
Sham
Great young streetballer

And I guess you're not "straight hood" anymore.
Old 06-17-2006, 03:06 PM   #23
brwnman

well i started out as brwnman, then got banned for allegedly using a degrading statement against jews... I still don't agree though...
Old 06-17-2006, 03:14 PM   #24
Sham
Great young streetballer

So you're a racist.
Old 06-17-2006, 03:15 PM   #25
brwnman

That is how oldschooladidas viewed me as, but I can't change of what he thinks...
Old 06-17-2006, 03:16 PM   #26
Sham
Great young streetballer

What's wrong with Jewish people?
Old 06-17-2006, 03:18 PM   #27
brwnman

I didn't say anything, and if I did it was most likely as a joke... maybe it was in the political thread that I said something... I don't know what I said... but Jewist people are rich and have lots of weapons of mass destruction :p...
Old 06-17-2006, 03:21 PM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Question...what good is it to have team forums if whenever the team has news its posted on the general msboard?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 03:25 PM   #29
brwnman

most peole visit this forum and this is a better way to see of what other fans think about your team, maybe that is why most of Raps' news is posted in both forums...
Old 06-17-2006, 04:27 PM   #30
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

If you are looking for factual information and you don't want it tainted by any homerism, it's best to do it here. For example, I made a fact-finding thread about kris humphries because no Raptor fans know anything about him and would fill in the knowledge-hole with fabricated high opinions.

BTW: Jewish cousins are a bad idea. TWICE I have been dragged out all the way to Toronto to see a 3 hour bar mitzvah. Argh! What's worse? Going to lunch with said jewish vegetarians. Sure, the die-meat-die qualities cross over some, but it is still hell trying to eat 8 different types of beans.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: