Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster
Default we suck something fierce...

that is all....
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: we suck something fierce...

So it seems.

I'm looking forward to next season at this point. Opening day for the White Sox can't come soon enough...this Bulls season is hard to stomach.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:09 PM   #3
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
So it seems.

I'm looking forward to next season at this point. Opening day for the White Sox can't come soon enough...this Bulls season is hard to stomach.

cubs and sox suck. sorry
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #4
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
cubs and sox suck. sorry
Not a baseball fan? The White Sox have a decent squad this year. Definitely enough to win the AL central. Now the Cubs, I agree, they do suck.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:58 PM   #5
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Not a baseball fan? The White Sox have a decent squad this year. Definitely enough to win the AL central. Now the Cubs, I agree, they do suck.

I just find the sport boring both to watch and play. And this coming from a tennis guy. Didn't the Cubs do better than the Sox last season based on record?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:00 AM   #6
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
I just find the sport boring both to watch and play. And this coming from a tennis guy. Didn't the Cubs do better than the Sox last season based on record?

Didn't the White Sox win a World Series in the past 100 years? Enough said.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:12 AM   #7
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Quote:

Got em..
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:28 AM   #8
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

JimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected poster

ooooo shit lets not get started on the cubs-sox argument. come on guys, In the end the only team chicago cares about is the CUBS. lets face it they're the team in chicago win or lose. just take a second and imagine its the world series and the cubs have just walked off to win the series at wrigley. Chicago would erupt, it would be the greatest celebration ever. GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!! haha
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:28 AM   #9
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

mmmmm????

Blackhawks They are a hair too young to be in Championship phase yet, and yet the Hawks can win the cup this year. Don't sleep on Chicago Hockey this year, its freaking great to watch.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #10
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

Quote:

That wasnt the question. The cubs had a better record last year. Learn how to answer a question.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:07 PM   #11
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyConway
ooooo shit lets not get started on the cubs-sox argument. come on guys, In the end the only team chicago cares about is the CUBS. lets face it they're the team in chicago win or lose. just take a second and imagine its the world series and the cubs have just walked off to win the series at wrigley. Chicago would erupt, it would be the greatest celebration ever. GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!! haha

They may be "the team" in Chicago, but not mine and every other White Sox fans. To generalize and say they're the only baseball team Chicago cares about couldn't be further from the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
That wasnt the question. The cubs had a better record last year. Learn how to answer a question.

The Cubs can have a better record than the White Sox for the next decade and they'll still suck until they can win a World Series. 100 years? Seriously? That's the most pathetic feat in all of sports.

I love it how you ended it with "Learn how to answer the question". You're just such a tough guy, Waxy.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:29 PM   #12
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
mmmmm????

Blackhawks They are a hair too young to be in Championship phase yet, and yet the Hawks can win the cup this year. Don't sleep on Chicago Hockey this year, its freaking great to watch.
I love going to the UC and catching the Blackhawks live. I watch the Blackhawks on TV here and there, it's just hockey is better live than on TV. You're right, they have a shot at the Stanley Cup this year and a great future ahead of them. The only thing stopping them this season is their defense and goalies.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #13
drwax26
High School Starter

Quote:
They may be "the team" in Chicago, but not mine and every other White Sox fans. To generalize and say they're the only baseball team Chicago cares about couldn't be further from the truth.

The Cubs can have a better record than the White Sox for the next decade and they'll still suck until they can win a World Series. 100 years? Seriously? That's the most pathetic feat in all of sports.

I love it how you ended it with "Learn how to answer the question". You're just such a tough guy, Waxy.

I'm a chicago fan i prefer the cubs but when the sox won i was happy for the city...you know what stuff happens so hey what can you do lol..... I'm not a tough guy but if you ever wanna meet in person im sure id mop u all over michigan ave and the gold coast....
Old 03-26-2010, 02:35 PM   #14
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
I'm a chicago fan i prefer the cubs but when the sox won i was happy for the city...you know what stuff happens so hey what can you do lol.....

I'd be happy for the city if the Cubs ever win a World Series, in all honesty. I talk trash in the spirit of the rivalry, but who doesn't? If they had a shot at the Series and the White sox were out of the picture, I'd pull for them. Chicago deserves it, we're diehard fans.

Quote:
I'm not a tough guy but if you ever wanna meet in person im sure id mop u all over michigan ave and the gold coast....

So you're not a banana, but you're yellow and can be peeled, right? Hahaha. Funny that you say I'm not a tough guy followed by "id mop u all over michigan ave."

This is the internet..,what's the point of trying to act like you can beat up someone you don't even know? Better yet, why would you want to? You have no idea who you're talking to. Just be happy you don't have to cross paths with me in a negative way in life. We'll just leave it at that.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #15
drwax26
High School Starter

Quote:

This is the internet..,what's the point of trying to act like you can beat up someone you don't even know? Better yet, why would you want to? You have no idea who you're talking to. Just be happy you don't have to cross paths with me in a negative way in life. We'll just leave it at that.

I didnt say imma find you and beat you up i said lets meet in person and i bet if something went down in a physical manner i would mop you across the city but with your last 2 sentences now who is trying to be the tough guy hahaha. yes I dont want to see you in a negative light cause im o so scared lol. Now who is trying to hide behind the internet. Its all good but if you ever wanted to cross paths with me come on down to LA Fitness on canal and roosevelt about 6pm any weekday then holler at me.....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: