Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-26-2010, 03:37 PM   #16
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: we suck something fierce...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Not a baseball fan? The White Sox have a decent squad this year. Definitely enough to win the AL central. Now the Cubs, I agree, they do suck.
What he said!

Plus the Sox have won it all in the last five years, and the cubs, lol funny.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:40 PM   #17
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyConway
ooooo shit lets not get started on the cubs-sox argument. come on guys, In the end the only team chicago cares about is the CUBS. lets face it they're the team in chicago win or lose. just take a second and imagine its the world series and the cubs have just walked off to win the series at wrigley. Chicago would erupt, it would be the greatest celebration ever. GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!! haha
All you can do is imagine that the Cubs would win it all seeing as they haven't in your lifetime.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:50 PM   #18
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
I didnt say imma find you and beat you up i said lets meet in person and i bet if something went down in a physical manner i would mop you across the city but with your last 2 sentences now who is trying to be the tough guy hahaha. yes I dont want to see you in a negative light cause im o so scared lol. Now who is trying to hide behind the internet. Its all good but if you ever wanted to cross paths with me come on down to LA Fitness on canal and roosevelt about 6pm any weekday then holler at me.....

Quit being a meat head please.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:02 PM   #19
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Plus the Sox have won it all in the last five years, and the cubs, lol funny.

Quote:
All you can do is imagine that the Cubs would win it all seeing as they haven't in your lifetime.

White Sox represent.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:10 PM   #20
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I didnt say imma find you and beat you up i said lets meet in person and i bet if something went down in a physical manner i would mop you across the city but with your last 2 sentences now who is trying to be the tough guy hahaha. yes I dont want to see you in a negative light cause im o so scared lol. Now who is trying to hide behind the internet. Its all good but if you ever wanted to cross paths with me come on down to LA Fitness on canal and roosevelt about 6pm any weekday then holler at me.....

Okay, now I'm convinced you're just retarded. The only thing you're mopping is a McDonalds floor, kid. Picking fights over the internet is almost as pathetic as the Cubs World Series drought.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #21
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

Quote:
Okay, now I'm convinced you're just retarded. The only thing you're mopping is a McDonalds floor, kid. Picking fights over the internet is almost as pathetic as the Cubs World Series drought.
HAHAHAHA right....and yeah the cubs are pathetic i def agree with you on that...but back to the original point of this threa did ppl know that if a team is down by 20points or more after the 3rd quarter the coach doesnt get interviewed before the start of the 4th..... talk about insult to injury yeah we do suck time to pack it in and hope bosh is fed up with toronto.....
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:36 PM   #22
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
but back to the original point of this threa did ppl know that if a team is down by 20points or more after the 3rd quarter the coach doesnt get interviewed before the start of the 4th..... talk about insult to injury yeah we do suck time to pack it in and hope bosh is fed up with toronto.....

They're probably just scared the coach will be so furious that their reporters will get chewed out a bit over some of the questions.

I read a lot of reports coming out involving Bosh being extremely frustrated in Toronto, so he may very well be on his way out. He'll have the perfect team around him if he comes to Chicago. Not to mention his popularity will be boosted amoungst fans considering the Chicago market.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:07 PM   #23
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Cubs Suck
Sox Suck
Baseball Sucks

I Don't Care What You People Say
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 01:05 AM   #24
burnsy87
Local High School Star

burnsy87 is considered somewhat coolburnsy87 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
That wasnt the question. The cubs had a better record last year. Learn how to answer a question.

they also played in the weaker league. My softball team could post a .500 record in the NL.
burnsy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 01:09 AM   #25
burnsy87
Local High School Star

burnsy87 is considered somewhat coolburnsy87 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Cubs Suck
Sox Suck
Baseball Sucks

I Don't Care What You People Say

I hate people that talk trash about other sports when they really have no clue.

The White Sox have arguably one of the best pitching rotations in all of baseball. Easily the best rotation on paper that this city has seen in my lifetime.
burnsy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 05:12 AM   #26
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

JimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
whatever man say what you want but when the cubbies eventually do win it all, ill see you in wrigleyville partying with the rest of chicago.
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:47 AM   #27
Glide2keva

Quote:
White Sox represent.
Got to, all day baby!
Old 03-27-2010, 08:53 AM   #28
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyConway
whatever man say what you want but when the cubbies eventually do win it all, ill see you in wrigleyville partying with the rest of chicago.
You just might, I don't live too far from Wrigleyville.

But that's because I celebrate EVERY championship won in chicago.

From the bears, Fire, Wolves, Bulls, etc.

Thing is, I won't be bitter like all Cube fans were IF they win. Cub fans were mad as hell, like the Sox did something to them personally. They couldn't be proud the city won a title of any kind on major level in the last 7 years, no. They got mad and trashed the Sox.

Sox fans have more class when it comes to those things. Anyway, the Sox have the last TWO WS titles in this city while the Cubs? They got 101 years of suck to live on.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:03 AM   #29
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy87
I hate people that talk trash about other sports when they really have no clue.

The White Sox have arguably one of the best pitching rotations in all of baseball. Easily the best rotation on paper that this city has seen in my lifetime.

I'm a White Sox fan. They'll underachieve again and finish 2nd or 3rd. Mostly because of erratic managing. Ozzie's act is becoming tired.

At least they've won something recently.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:19 AM   #30
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
I'm a White Sox fan. They'll underachieve again and finish 2nd or 3rd. Mostly because of erratic managing. Ozzie's act is becoming tired.

At least they've won something recently.

I think they should at least finish 2nd with close to 90 wins. The Twins will win the division IMO.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: