Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 11-07-2006, 09:10 PM   #1
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Zaza sucks

i live in phx and have been watching the hawks games on league pass...and i have came to the conclusion zaza sucks...he gets the ball alot it seems and he always tries to take his man one on one which usually results in turnover or missed shot

hes ruining your team
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 09:50 PM   #2
Star#9
Banned

Star#9 has an OK reputation so far

Agreed. He is a cancer on the floor who only puts up decent numbers because of the obserd amount of unnecessary shots.
Star#9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 05:29 PM   #3
hawks4life
I airball my layups

hawks4life has an OK reputation so far

ok well who else on the hawks so far has tried to put up some shots b.c atm marvin is gone (aside from joe johnson and t lue last night)

ill also ask you to please tell me, did you care to look on the defensive end and how much heart he puts into every minute he gets to paly?
hawks4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 06:08 PM   #4
Kemosabe
High School Varsity 6th Man

Kemosabe has decent reputation

I think Zaza his a very usefull player to, both in offence and defence and he is only 22 years old.
Kemosabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 03:41 AM   #5
T21
I brick open layups

T21 has an OK reputation so far

Double Z is a very good player! Remember, he's only 22 and still learning and growing into real center (actually he is something between PF and C). I think he is good fit for the Hawks, because he is quick and agile, which perfectly suites our style of game.
T21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:09 AM   #6
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Better than Amare and his knees
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:27 PM   #7
HawksFan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

HawksFan has an OK reputation so far
Default Zaza...

If Billy could sign another player "exactly" like Zaza in all respects...he would sign him in a heart beat ! He may not have much elevation...he may be more # 4 than # 5...but he is all heart...fearless. Yes...the Hawks would love to sign a 7' shot blocking / rebounding stud to insert into the starting 5...but Zaza is a most welcome addition to the Hawks nucleus.

Regards...HawksFan...
HawksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:42 PM   #8
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Better than Amare and his knees

sorry not even close

im just saying it how it is...he lookz like garbage out there....i dont care if hes 22...on every post move he stumbles over his own feet
Old 11-10-2006, 12:03 PM   #9
hawks4life
I airball my layups

hawks4life has an OK reputation so far

btw, zaza only had 3 turnovers in that game
hawks4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 04:50 AM   #10
killakam3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

killakam3 has an OK reputation so far
Default zaza

you guys who are saying he always turnsover and always shoots are ignorant because zaza leads the team in FG % (57%)
killakam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 03:00 PM   #11
irimus
I airball my layups

irimus has an OK reputation so far

zaza is a good C
irimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:39 AM   #12
statman32
NBA Legend

im just saying he looks like garbage...his stats are good but he stumbles everywhere and i expect his stats to go way down aginst some better defensive teams tahn the ones you have played so far...let him prove me wrong though...im a hawks fan cause jj and salim
Old 11-16-2006, 08:32 PM   #13
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

ZaZa plays good to me, he's not going to put up KG numbers but he's still good for 15pts and about 9 to 12 rbs.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:09 AM   #14
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Lorenzen is better!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:55 AM   #15
frankthetank966
I hit open layups

frankthetank966 has an OK reputation so far

Zaza is awesome. He is only 21, played in the leagye 3 yrs and has so much growth still. He is becoming one of the elite centers.
frankthetank966 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: