Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
Big#50
College star

Big#50 has an OK reputation so far
Default Manu Was Resting

Pop had Manu on a leash. No point to risking his health early in the season. He started playing one month ago. He is back. He is fresh going into the playoffs. He will prove the haters wrong, and prove he can carry the load. Manu is a top 10 player in this league when he is healthy. Top five when he is on. The Spurs are doing the same with Duncan for the last 7 games. The NBA must be shitting themselves. Stern is scared. The Spurs are back!
Big#50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #2
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Manu Was Resting

another Ginobili thread? really? let his game do the talking - it's certainly loud enough on it's own.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
Big#50
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
another Ginobili thread? really? let his game do the talking - it's certainly loud enough on it's own.
Shut your monkey ass up. I been reading Spurs are done threads all season long. I'm just returning the favor.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big#50
Shut your monkey ass up. I been reading Spurs are done threads all season long. I'm just returning the favor.

ironically, your contributing to the same type of knee-jerk response posting that you were referring to. Manu, a top5 player.. even when he is healthy. lol.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

The spurs ARE done. You getting excited over a few weeks of good play? They're 7th! Manu played like 5 good games, whoo!! No one is trying anymore, the regular season has been decided.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #6
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Just got to understand this is ISH. I'd say there's easily more dunces than quality posters on this forum, and even then, the Spurs have burned so many teams that even quality posters dislike the team and it's parts (players)... Even if you have good points, all you're going to do (and robert shaw more so) is making ISH hate Manu more, not that I really care, but being my fav player I'd rather Manu at least be neutral in people's eyes than the player everybody hates because he's been trolled to death.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
Big#50
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
ironically, your contributing to the same type of knee-jerk response posting that you were referring to. Manu, a top5 player.. even when he is healthy. lol.
MANU makes nukkas insecure.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:06 PM   #8
Big#50
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
The spurs ARE done. You getting excited over a few weeks of good play? They're 7th! Manu played like 5 good games, whoo!! No one is trying anymore, the regular season has been decided.
That explains the great boston vs cavs game. Nobody was trying to win that either. That explains teams playing for home court advantage in. The first round. That explains why every season the spurs make a run at the end of the season.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:06 PM   #9
GabeIsGone
Decent playground baller

GabeIsGone has decent reputation

Quote:
This post makes no sense. Why wouldn't you get excited that your team is playing their best basketball going right into the playoff? And it's been more than 5 games, the spurs have beaten the top of the league for the past few weeks.
GabeIsGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #10
Big#50
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Just got to understand this is ISH. I'd say there's easily more dunces than quality posters on this forum, and even then, the Spurs have burned so many teams that even quality posters dislike the team and it's parts (players)... Even if you have good points, all you're going to do (and robert shaw more so) is making ISH hate Manu more, not that I really care, but being my fav player I'd rather Manu at least be neutral in people's eyes than the player everybody hates because he's been trolled to death.
**** the haters. I said Manu is top five when he is on. Like he has been the last month. Didn't say he was a top five player.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #11
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

mods delete thread
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #12
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
That explains the great boston vs cavs game. Nobody was trying to win that either. That explains teams playing for home court advantage in. The first round. That explains why every season the spurs make a run at the end of the season.

I'm not saying the spurs aren't trying to escape a low seed, but it doesn't really show anything if they do. Lakers and other teams they play don't really Need to beat them, so it becomes a tale of 1 team trying and 1 team not caring. What does that show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeIsGone
This post makes no sense. Why wouldn't you get excited that your team is playing their best basketball going right into the playoff? And it's been more than 5 games, the spurs have beaten the top of the league for the past few weeks.

because they are missing a player that they need, everything is gonna change when hes back. Spurs are playing hard to get as high of a seed as they can, Lakers don't give a crap because they are gonna be 1st in the west.

to both: the end of the season run is usually something to look for and matters, but since theres so many injuries the games are meaningless at best. Everything about SA changes when parkers back, cavs wont win w/out shaq, la wont win w/out bynum. The games dont matter and any game today shows absolutely no preview of the playoffs because of so many injuries to every team.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #13
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Manu>nba
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #14
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

all this excitement for nothing. did you see the spurs record vs. the rest of the teams making the play-offs? spurs are fragile, don't be surprised if they suffer another injury in the next week or so.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #15
spursdynasty420
Banned

spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

really no one is trying anymore?? seems every top 8 playoff team in the west is trying very hard
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: