Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 04-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #16
Lancerballer21
Serious playground baller

Lancerballer21 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I just dropped 70 in a high school scrimmage.

70... thats nothing next to my career high in games...
Lancerballer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:54 AM   #17
High Roller
I hit open 5-footers

High Roller has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beermonsteroo
Sorry but if this is true you have to be the worst ball hog ever. Sorry but what is the point is showing off in a trainings game like that? Really after dropiping 35 or something you really should have tried to get your teammates involved more. How many assists did you get? Scoring like nuts is ok when it really matters and your team would not win without your contribution. But in training? You ve gotta be kidding me. After dropping 30 you already prooved that you can score and dominate your teammates. So you should have tried to work on your playmaking abilities and passing skills after that.

Sorry, but you're completely wrong here. I'm actually leading the team in assists on the year, and I'm only third in scoring. Coach told me to use the practice game to work on my own shooting ability, and to test different types of scoring (Pull ups, fade-aways, left hand hooks in the post) which I have little experiance in. Assists weren't tallied in the game, but I assume I had around 5 or 6.
High Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:43 AM   #18
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Splitz77 has decent reputation

*cough*ballhog*cough*
Splitz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #19
MMKM
Local High School Star

MMKM has a bad reputationMMKM has a bad reputationMMKM has a bad reputation

*cough*hater*cough
MMKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #20
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Too bad it doesn't count.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:27 AM   #21
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've dropped 70 in a tournament game when I was 15.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: