Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 11-08-2006, 06:48 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Then maybe you don't fully understand what "terms" means or you are trying to leave yourself a loophole.

I don't care how offensive the avy can be or w/e, but for how long are you going to wear your new avatar?

Will it be for, perhaps, 1 week?

I leave that up to you. Maybe for the rest of the month. That what a good 3 weeks. I dont think Toronto plays them again this month do they? I figure a week just isnt enough unless these two teams face off again which i dont think. Havent checked the schedule. Also I post enough not as much as i used too but enough where if i lose the avatar would be seen and vice versa.

Eliminates the guys who try to hide with that 1 week thing.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:05 PM   #17
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

They don't face off again until 2007.

Let's make the terms then any avatar the mods deem appropriate enough to be kept and until the end of november.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:13 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
They don't face off again until 2007.

Let's make the terms then any avatar the mods deem appropriate enough to be kept and until the end of november.

Deal Canadian scum
Old 11-08-2006, 07:19 PM   #19
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Is mother abandoning dad Canadian or something? Where does the angst come from my child?
Old 11-08-2006, 07:27 PM   #20
Kemosabe
High School Varsity 6th Man

Kemosabe has decent reputation

I say Raps win by 8 despite Iversons 40 points...
Kemosabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:29 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Is mother abandoning dad Canadian or something? Where does the angst come from my child?

Ok you posted in French, now try English.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:33 PM   #22
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

hey i'm up for an avatar bet and a location bet all in one. Who's up, you gotta be an active poster.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:48 PM   #23
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Ok you posted in French, now try English.

I missed one word. "your"

And perhaps a comma would have made the second sentence easier for a philadelphian to understand.

And I'll start taking suggestions for gobbs future avatar. Who has one?
Old 11-08-2006, 08:11 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
hey i'm up for an avatar bet and a location bet all in one. Who's up, you gotta be an active poster.

I'll take you for the location bet. Already got an avatar.

Hurry up. Tipoff soon. No holds barred location saying.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:14 PM   #25
sommervilleCdn
High School JV MVP

sommervilleCdn is considered somewhat coolsommervilleCdn is considered somewhat cool

Swirks: iverson ate some spalding!! 11 ! That couldn't be too good for him.
sommervilleCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:15 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Sixers 0-5
Rasho 2 blocks, MoPete with a 3 (Sixers killer)
Old 11-08-2006, 08:15 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Scratch that Sixers 0-6, MoPete 5pts
Old 11-08-2006, 08:26 PM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Bosh hitting 3's is gay. Sixers playing like crap. AI gunnin. Kevin Ollie doesnt belong in the starting lineup.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:31 PM   #29
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Wow the Sixers are so slow in getting back.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:46 PM   #30
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Steven Hunter throwin it down.

Hunter > Bosh

Last edited by Carbine : 11-08-2006 at 08:48 PM.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: