Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 06-09-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Trade Rumor: Lou/Thad on their way out?

Quote:
Ok Ford was half right in the Indiana and Toronto talks. We have talked to both but neither conversation pertains to the #2 pick. In case you didn’t know we are taking Turner

We have inquired about the 10th pick(Indiana) and the 13th pick(Toronto).

Talks with Indiana center around Jeff Foster and the 10 pick for Lou and Thad. I don’t know who the target is at 10. Maybe they don’t even know yet. Could be Aldrich I guess.

Talks with Toronto center around Lou and Jack. Toronto has interest in Thad but needs to move Hedo first who we apparently do not want. One version I heard was Lou and Thad for Jack, Belinelli and #13. Again…I do not know who the big guy is we are targeting. I got the feeling that moving to 10-15 was going to be a lot easier than moving up to 5-9 range.

So maybe Lou is on the block or a lot more available than I previously thought.

Its all just talk right now….lots of stuff floating around..we will see what sticks in a few weeks.

okay, so this is from a realgm poster, a legit poster at that apparently from what I've read. What is the consensus here as far as both trades are proposed from Philly sides of things? Do they really like #13 > Thad? I am a big fan of young, but I guess his regression/stand still progression from the previous year leaves to be wanting more...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trade Rumor: Lou/Thad on their way out?

Stefanski talks about his love for Thaddeus Young and how he expects great things from him without even being asked about him. So unless he is just trying to build him up to boost his trade value (which I doubt just by listening) I don't see it happening. Lou gives great production for what he's getting paid. He's probably one of our more valuable pieces, up for trade or not, considering his production/age/contract.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:29 PM   #3
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trade Rumor: Lou/Thad on their way out?

why would toronto want thad? him a d'orzon(sp?) are pretty much the same player.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: