Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 05-03-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
clutchcity512
Can barely lace up my sneakers

clutchcity512 has no real reputation yet.
Default Bosh to Houston?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/6985746.html

go get him mr. morey. for me, it'd be like christmas and my birthday wrapped in one.
clutchcity512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Bosh to Houston?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcity512
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/6985746.html

go get him mr. morey. for me, it'd be like christmas and my birthday wrapped in one.

I have to think that every team in the NBA is going to make a similar pitch to him.
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:51 PM   #3
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Its the kind of thing I never would of thought of on my own, but Bosh to Housten is the kinda thing that benefits EVERYBODY involved. I think he could really mesh well with the core of players currently there. If its possible to stay under cap then by all means, get it done.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #4
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Supposedly Toronto wants Jordan Hill. We need to make this happen ASAP!
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:10 AM   #5
mattevans11

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Supposedly Toronto wants Jordan Hill. We need to make this happen ASAP!

lets be smarter than this..... everyone gettting excited about the idea of another great player coming to houston......

then the next thing you know bosh ends up somewhere else then everyone is thinking the offseason sucked....

if it happens great.... but there are gonna be some other offers that will be enticing to bosh.... my guess is that he ends up in miami
Old 05-04-2010, 11:38 AM   #6
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Bosh is from Texas so that could be a major factor in him coming to the Rockets. Him and Yao would make a 1-2 punch in the frontcourt and plus it wouldn't be undersize.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

ehh i gotta agree, i cant really see any big names coming to houston. but i never doubt morey, if anybody can do it, he can. the addition of Bosh will not only make houston instant contenders, but they will have a solid core for the future between brooks-martin-bosh. again, i dont expect it to happen but i would be excited if it did.

imagine the rotation (assuming the S&T involves ariza & hill)

brooks/lowry
martin/buddinger
battier/jeffries
bosh/scola
yao

4 players on the starting lineup capable of 20 points on any given night mixed in adelmans offense. it would be something to be excited about.
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:23 PM   #8
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
lets be smarter than this..... everyone gettting excited about the idea of another great player coming to houston......

then the next thing you know bosh ends up somewhere else then everyone is thinking the offseason sucked....

if it happens great.... but there are gonna be some other offers that will be enticing to bosh.... my guess is that he ends up in miami

Yea that's true, I'm not getting excited until Morey, Hakeem, and Yao go talk to him. I think he would fit in great with us. I think he would be a great fit with the Thunder too.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:02 AM   #9
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont think Bosh will go to the Rockets. However, I really think it would be the best place for him to go. He gets to be the man in a sense. He gets to be close to his hometown. Also, he would have a solid supporting cast and coach to actually do something with. Unfortunately, players usually dont go to where they fit the best. They will opt for more money or the lure of whats considered to be a glamorous city.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #10
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I dont think Bosh will go to the Rockets. However, I really think it would be the best place for him to go. He gets to be the man in a sense. He gets to be close to his hometown. Also, he would have a solid supporting cast and coach to actually do something with. Unfortunately, players usually dont go to where they fit the best. They will opt for more money or the lure of whats considered to be a glamorous city.

well with a sign and trade he can get his money but your absolutely right, players dont always go to where they fit best and would opt for more of a "glamorous" city. i think he also mentioned he was looking to go to a possible contender if im not mistaken?
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:24 PM   #11
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordandunk23
i think he also mentioned he was looking to go to a possible contender if im not mistaken?

He did mention that. But what I find funny is that he wants to join a contender but still remain the primary option, which really doesnt make sense.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:13 PM   #12
mattevans11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
He did mention that. But what I find funny is that he wants to join a contender but still remain the primary option, which really doesnt make sense.

he almost could be the primary option in houston..... i certainly think he would be the top scorer with the rockets...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: