Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-09-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Is anyone really that excited even if the Bulls make the playoffs?

It seems like the Bulls are just being handed easy games that they should win and yet they still can't win convincingly. Yes, they won last night but against a Cleveland team without LeBron James. Right now, it's the 4th quarter and they're losing to the freakin' Nets! They lost to the Bucks the other night at the United Center. I mean some of these games should be so easy for the Bulls that if they do end up making it to the playoffs this season it's just like what's the point?

Sure, I'll watch and cheer. But really it's not like the Bulls have a good chance at advancing to the second round. If they make it to the 8th seed they'll play probably a healthy Cleveland team and get swept.

This season has been so disappointing. I know a lot of it was due to injuries but still. I'm just ready for the off season and to see if this front office can finally bring in a big free agent or two.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Is anyone really that excited even if the Bulls make the playoffs?

I haven't been excited about the Bulls since the Celtics series, and they still found a way to lose to a team without its best player.

This franchise is shit. And I'm starting to doubt that it will change much this summer with ownership/management having little clue of how to put together a consistent winner.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:01 PM   #3
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Shut the fuc* up. Seriously.

You've said this same exact shi* over and over again. We get it. You're disappointed and emo about it, but try qualifying your fandom by saying "oh, I'll still watch".

Just shut the fuc* up until you have something different to talk about.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #4
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

So you're actually happy with the way this team has played since the All-Star break?
Old 04-09-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
methusala

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Did I say that?

The difference is, I can see why this team struggled and can comprehend why they are fighting for the 8th spot right now. That is why I'm not a whiny little bitc* about things.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:30 PM   #6
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

My thread is about how the Bulls have been handed some pretty easy games since everyone has been back and they're still either blowing them or coming really close to blowing them.

When they're struggling that much to even get into the 8th spot in the EAST it's not really much to get excited about especially when they'll probably play a healthy Cavaliers team which is the one of the best teams in the NBA.

This team has a lot of work to do. This season has been disappointing. Trades need to be made and big free agents need to be signed.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:35 PM   #7
methusala

Qualify this thread and your fandom all you want, it's the same woe-is-me premise over and over.

And...
Quote:
When they're struggling that much to even get into the 8th spot in the EAST it's not really much to get excited about especially when they'll probably play a healthy Cavaliers team which is the one of the best teams in the NBA.

It's good to know you've been a Bulls fan for only a few years
Old 04-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #8
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

haha... no. I've sat through the Chandler/Curry/Crawford era, the "core" era with Scott Skiles and this one. This organization is just pathetic.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #9
dak121
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
haha... no. I've sat through the Chandler/Curry/Crawford era, the "core" era with Scott Skiles and this one. This organization is just pathetic.

Pretty much. And it all begins with Reinsdorf.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:09 AM   #10
Trancey
I airball my layups

Trancey has an OK reputation so far

My season ended pretty much when they sold Salmons.

This has been too much drifting season performance vice.

Hopefully next season is much more sunny.
Trancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:17 PM   #11
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trancey
My season ended pretty much when they sold Salmons.

This has been too much drifting season performance vice.

Hopefully next season is much more sunny.

Its amazing that atleast 3 posters here have been desparately wanting to trade Salmons for a bag of potato chips as early as December and look at him now. Looking back after that trade, they lose Salmons then Deng get hurt. John's natural position is a small forward. He struggled as a SG and now he is playing his natural position where is flourishing. If he didn't get traded, and they lose Deng to injury, for what 8 games? Bulls would have won atleast 2 games instead of losing all 8. Bucks then would have continued to have a hard time scoring and NOT win 70% of their games. Warrick in the mean time have only played 2 meaningful games.
Now I hear fans wanting to get rid of Kirk.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #12
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Pretty much. And it all begins with Reinsdorf.

I don't disagree. Even when MJ was there, he seems to be not that attached to the team, professing his love more for his baseball team.
When your owner don't care, dont' even bother to meet you and meet your needs. Its really hard to win consistently when your owner refuse to pay for a proven coach ,coaching staff and conditioning trainers etc,
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #13
dak121
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
I don't disagree. Even when MJ was there, he seems to be not that attached to the team, professing his love more for his baseball team.
When your owner don't care, dont' even bother to meet you and meet your needs. Its really hard to win consistently when your owner refuse to pay for a proven coach ,coaching staff and conditioning trainers etc,

That currently sucks ass about as much as the Bulls do, except at double the cost.

Looks like I'll be spending my time not watching too many baseball games this season.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:30 PM   #14
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

do you realise that the bulls were contending earlier this year? that we had a Reasonable chance to take a chunk out of the play-offs and possibly be a respectable team by the time the play-offs was over? I am disapointed in all the disapointment. The management of the bulls GAVE - Salmons away - good efficient 50% shooter away. GAVE tyrus thomas away. GREAT top 10 blocker and Dominant rebounder away. Had staff not did this We would be not talking about IF we could go to the play-offs im almost ashamed i have to explain this to people. We are doing good for the Broken bone that we recieved. BUT bet asured that bulls are planning for an offseason we all will remember :) Lebron knows chicago will call him so does wade.... THEY KNOW IT... They respect US! REMEMBER THIS!
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:59 AM   #15
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

I think the Bulls had a better team before the trade. I know Flip has been a nice addition and they went with Gibson over Thomas but losing Salmons really hurt. He pretty much put the Bucks in a playoff spot while the Bulls slipped to not even being 8.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: