Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-11-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Texas Stadium Imploded This Morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKzvF1s5TKE (inside before demolition)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5TbVjMx3mQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydZCjwQRuQk
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Texas Stadium Imploded This Morning

I felt kinda sad
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Crumbled like Romo in the playoffs
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yeah that is sad...many amazing NFL moments in that place for almost ALL NFL teams...

I watched Emmitt breat the rushing record there...

that being said, Texas Stadium was infact a "shit hole"...and you know that must be true if it is coming frm me...

I think I only went to like 5-6 games there in all, it was really bad...

the parking was a complete joke, no parking pass then you are walking a mile

no air conditioning (obviously)...that hole in the room greenhouses the place...Texas has 100+ degree summers...sometimes being in that place was just like sitting in a sauna

and the place itself was just old and crappy...sad to see it go, but it was time

alot of times when I was invited to games I just declined...I would rather just watch it on TV in comfort...it was really pretty bad

I have already been to 2 games at Cowboys Stadium and plan to many more, that place is truely a great place to watch football...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:08 PM   #5
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I only went to Texas Stadium once and it was for my alma mater's last playoff game. I'm glad I went and the stadium is much smaller on the inside.

Lots of good NFL memories but it's time to make some new ones at Jerry World.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
yeah that is sad...many amazing NFL moments in that place for almost ALL NFL teams...

I watched Emmitt breat the rushing record there...

that being said, Texas Stadium was infact a "shit hole"...and you know that must be true if it is coming frm me...

I think I only went to like 5-6 games there in all, it was really bad...

the parking was a complete joke, no parking pass then you are walking a mile

no air conditioning (obviously)...that hole in the room greenhouses the place...Texas has 100+ degree summers...sometimes being in that place was just like sitting in a sauna

and the place itself was just old and crappy...sad to see it go, but it was time

alot of times when I was invited to games I just declined...I would rather just watch it on TV in comfort...it was really pretty bad

I have already been to 2 games at Cowboys Stadium and plan to many more, that place is truely a great place to watch football...

yea dude the games I went to I SWEAR I was in some type of marathon , that shit was OD
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #7
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I went to 3 games there....all vs the Bucs. I went to the season opener in 2001 where the Bucs won 10-6. I went to the Thanksgiving game in 2006 where the Cowboys raped my Bucs lol. And I went to the game two years ago when we lost 13-9.

Everything Prime said is true. While it was a place that held many great memories, it was very "primitive." I swear, you had to literally walk 2 miles to get to the stadium sometimes. One game, I had to park in a construction area. The "parking lot" was strictly made up of gravel and when there were a lot of cars parking and leaving, the dust thrown up in the air was nasty and made it hard to breathe at times lol. And when you're donning the opponents' gear, its sometimes a very long 2 miles lol.

Anyways, its a good thing that ancient stadium is gone. I'm not the biggest fan of the new stadium (I think its a bit much and its all Cowboys fans talk about, instead of the team). But it was a very uncomfortable place to sit for ~4 hours
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #8
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I went to 3 games there....all vs the Bucs. I went to the season opener in 2001 where the Bucs won 10-6. I went to the Thanksgiving game in 2006 where the Cowboys raped my Bucs lol. And I went to the game two years ago when we lost 13-9.

Everything Prime said is true. While it was a place that held many great memories, it was very "primitive." I swear, you had to literally walk 2 miles to get to the stadium sometimes. One game, I had to park in a construction area. The "parking lot" was strictly made up of gravel and when there were a lot of cars parking and leaving, the dust thrown up in the air was nasty and made it hard to breathe at times lol. And when you're donning the opponents' gear, its sometimes a very long 2 miles lol.

Anyways, its a good thing that ancient stadium is gone. I'm not the biggest fan of the new stadium (I think its a bit much and its all Cowboys fans talk about, instead of the team). But it was a very uncomfortable place to sit for ~4 hours
well then you should understand why Cowboy fans talk about the new stadium so much then...

that new stadium is doing increadable things for not just the team but the entire city...the NBA All Star game brought in $billions...I saw Manny fight there, that was crazy...and we have the Super Bowl coming next year, and probably every 4-5 years we will get the SB...and who knows what else that stadium will bring to Dallas...

That stadium is huge for Dallas...and will continue to be for quite some time...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #9
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hope thatīs not bad premonition.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #10
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Oh, I never doubted what the new stadium will do for the city of Dallas and the Cowboys. I just think its TOO big of a topic here. When people talk about the Cowboys now, the majority of the time, the "giddy" talk is about the stadium. And I didn't mean it sucked or anything. It's a gorgeous, state-of-the-art building/stadium. I just get tired of hearing about it.

But over time, it'll be "old news" so I'm sure I'll live through all the hype lol. I remember when Raymond James Stadium was the "Crown Jewel of the NFL" (thats actually its nickname). I'm just happy to see that NFL teams are starting to get better, more efficient stadiums: Dallas, Giants/Jets, Colts, Cardinals, etc.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #11
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I'm just happy to see that NFL teams are starting to get better, more efficient stadiums: Dallas, Giants/Jets, Colts, Cardinals, etc.

I wish I could say the same thing about the Chargers. I mean, I love Qualcomm, lot of great memories there. Mostly on TV though. But itīs really team for a change. Itīs been time really, for the last 5 years. I donīt know whatīs gonna happen, but I hope the city and the team come to an agreement and get this thing resolved soon.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: