Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 04-13-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here
Default The Official Bobcats Playoff Thread 2010 Round 1

vs.

Series: (-)

Game 1 -- Sunday, April 18: Bobcats at Magic, 5:30 p.m. ET (TNT)
Game 2 -- Wednesday, April 21: Bobcats at Magic, 7 p.m. ET (TNT)
Game 3 -- Saturday, April 24: Magic at Bobcats, 2 p.m. ET (TNT)
Game 4 -- Monday, April 26: Magic at Bobcats, TBD
*Game 5 -- Wednesday, April 28: Bobcats at Magic, TBD
*Game 6 -- Friday, April 30: Magic at Bobcats, TBD
*Game 7 -- Sunday, May 2: Bobcats at Magic, TBD

Congratulations on the franchise's first playoff berth ever. I know there will be many more to come. Now, hopefully we'll take care of the Magic and convert this from a round 1 thread to a round 2 thread!

DISCLAIMER:This will be our official thread for ALL playoff discussion. No need to have a game thread for every game.

Last edited by Timmeh : 04-15-2010 at 05:50 PM.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Official Bobcats Playoff Thread 2010 Round 1

wooooooh let's goooooooooo! so excited. i'm confident in our guys and we've been playing extremely well lately. let's keep it going!!
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:35 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got a new #3 jersey at the game Sat. It will bring us luck I'm sure.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

This game thread will ROCK! Thanks, Timmeh!!!
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:22 AM   #5
C-A-T-S
@Bobcats f o r u m PSD

C-A-T-S has an OK reputation so far

Thanks, Timmeh!! Great job!
C-A-T-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:31 AM   #6
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Got a new #3 jersey at the game Sat. It will bring us luck I'm sure.

Well I imagine that #3 will be with us next season even if our current coach won't be..........(Grr...)
Old 04-14-2010, 08:02 AM   #7
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So excited for the city and all the fans! Shame I couldn't hop across the pond to be there myself for a game or 2, but I'll be surfing for game streams and staying up to watch.

To everyone here, and to the guys who'll be going to the games, enjoy this!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:10 AM   #8
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is gonna be a long thread considering we're going all the way to the Conference Finals. I can dream can't I?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #9
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
This is gonna be a long thread considering we're going all the way to the Conference Finals. I can dream can't I?

Well, if Stephen Jackson was overheard saying that, then it must be so...
Old 04-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #10
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Well I imagine that #3 will be with us next season even if our current coach won't be..........(Grr...)
LB says that he will not coach for anyone other than Michael...hope that means that he will coach next year...said he had never had so much fun
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #11
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarCat
LB says that he will not coach for anyone other than Michael...hope that means that he will coach next year...said he had never had so much fun

I read that today, too. I guess LB is one of those folks around whom various rumors will always swirl and it's just too easy for someone like me to get caught up. And if you think about it, why would these rumors come out now--to make our guys depressed at the outset of the playoffs? Hmmm.......... Coach Brown wouldn't do anything to undermine his players.

I bet you'll be at the playoff games, TarCat!!!!!!!! You've invested a lot in our guys.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #12
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I read that today, too. I guess LB is one of those folks around whom various rumors will always swirl and it's just too easy for someone like me to get caught up. And if you think about it, why would these rumors come out now--to make our guys depressed at the outset of the playoffs? Hmmm.......... Coach Brown wouldn't do anything to undermine his players.

I bet you'll be at the playoff games, TarCat!!!!!!!! You've invested a lot in our guys.
You bet! The tickets arrived today. We have Checkers playoffs also.
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:08 AM   #13
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation

schedule is out!! Glad to see our first game is on TNT, our first national broadcast!!! Man i'm excited , let's GSW these fools

Here is the schedule, someone copy and paste into first post
http://www.nba.com/bobcats/playoffs.html
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:25 PM   #14
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Man, what would this town do if we were able to steal one in Orlando and win 3 at home, culminating on Fri. 4/30? Downtown would be a massive party.

I believe that we can go 2-2 against Orlando over the 1st 4 games. Even that will make Charlotte rock.

I've never been so excited about a sports game (I'll be just at the 4/24 game) since seeing Sandy Koufax pitch when he was a L.A. Dodger back in the pre-historic era.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #15
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I believe that we can go 2-2 against Orlando over the 1st 4 games. Even that will make Charlotte rock.

I've never been so excited about a sports game (I'll be just at the 4/24 game) since seeing Sandy Koufax pitch when he was a L.A. Dodger back in the pre-historic era.
so jealous
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: