Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 04-15-2010, 11:35 PM   #16
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation
Default Re: The Official Bobcats Playoff Thread 2010 Round 1

I'm goin to the 4/26 game , hopefully thats not an elimination ...
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #17
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentISballin
I'm goin to the 4/26 game , hopefully thats not an elimination ...

Awesome man. See ya there!
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #18
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

I just went to the Orlando Magic message board and there are no current threads. I was curious to see what their fans might be saying about facing us. Nothing there. Whassup with that????????????????????
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:59 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I just went to the Orlando Magic message board and there are no current threads. I was curious to see what their fans might be saying about facing us. Nothing there. Whassup with that????????????????????

There's been some talk on the main forum from the Magic fans. Most of them are bummed because we are the one team they did not want to face.

Check this out. I think we all should sport one of these.

http://bobcatsplanet.spreadshirt.com...tomize/color/4
Old 04-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #20
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
There's been some talk on the main forum from the Magic fans. Most of them are bummed because we are the one team they did not want to face.

Check this out. I think we all should sport one of these.

http://bobcatsplanet.spreadshirt.com...tomize/color/4

Why don't they want to face us? Don't they consider us the easiest team to beat?
Old 04-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #21
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation

Quote:
Awesome man. See ya there!
Where are your seats? I will be in section 116 row W
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:48 AM   #22
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:39 AM   #23
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Why don't they want to face us? Don't they consider us the easiest team to beat?

There's some respect for the cats on the main forum. I was surprised too.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:42 AM   #24
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentISballin
Where are your seats? I will be in section 116 row W
Cool, you and OWL are in the same section.

Game 3: 102 row L

Game 4: 103 row K

Game 6: TBD
Old 04-17-2010, 04:44 AM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer

Old 04-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #26
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:

I spent at least a couple of hours last night reading the main forum threads and postings and I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe a couple of begrudging acknowledgements of our defense but other than that just the usual minimizing us like our guys are still irrelevant.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #27
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Cool, you and OWL are in the same section.

Game 3: 102 row L

Game 4: 103 row K

Game 6: TBD

Mr. OWL and I have tickets only for Sat 4/24.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:36 AM   #28
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Mr. OWL and I have tickets only for Sat 4/24.

Section 101 row L (close to the tunnel...let's try to say hello and meet Mr OWL)...hope the arena is loud
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:55 AM   #29
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarCat
Section 101 row L (close to the tunnel...let's try to say hello and meet Mr OWL)...hope the arena is loud

So far we have the Rufuses Sec 102 Row L
the TarCats Sec 101 Row L
the OWLs Sec 116 Row Q seats 49/50

so who else will be there on Saturday?

PS--I always enjoy seeing you, TarCat!
Old 04-17-2010, 10:00 AM   #30
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:

Okay I admit that I found some.......
The forecasters seem to see the outcome as Orlando in either 5,6,or 7 games. Okay--so everyone expects us to win at least a couple of games. That's respect. I still didn't see any Magic posters a fearin' the Cats. Though in today's Charlotte Observer DH says he knows we'll be pounding and pulling at him (a poundin' and a pullin'). Ain't he a feared of us.......
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: