Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 04-17-2010, 11:16 AM   #31
BeebCats
Serious playground baller

BeebCats has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Official Bobcats Playoff Thread 2010 Round 1

So hyped, can't WAIT for tomorrow!

... But I think I can last, got a full lineup today to hold me over
BeebCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:23 AM   #32
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
So far we have the Rufuses Sec 102 Row L
the TarCats Sec 101 Row L
the OWLs Sec 116 Row Q seats 49/50

so who else will be there on Saturday?

PS--I always enjoy seeing you, TarCat!

Wish I was

Stupid school and ticket prices and driving and all around lack of not being able to do anything right now
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #33
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Wish I was

Stupid school and ticket prices and driving and all around lack of not being able to do anything right now

Maybe there's some creative way that you could get a press pass.....If not for the early home games then for the later home game...seems a shame that our mods aren't able to go to any games. Maybe one of your professors might have some pull.........
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:28 PM   #34
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
So far we have the Rufuses Sec 102 Row L

Actually it will be me and my nephew in-law. I have a thing to go to later that night so I will be ethusiastic but sober (so not as rowdy as usual). My nephew on the other hand should more than make up for me.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #35
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Actually it will be me and my nephew in-law. I have a thing to go to later that night so I will be ethusiastic but sober (so not as rowdy as usual). My nephew on the other hand should more than make up for me.

My husband will have a couple of beers. I don't drink. I'm much rowdier sober than he is when he's drinking. In fact, I think that I embarrass my husband. Maybe that's why I usually end up going to games alone........In fact, even here at home I scare the wits out of our cat when I watch our guys play. She always seems to know that it's time to hide under one of the beds when momma (me) gets a frenzied look on my face.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #36
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

haha you guys are funny

damn, i have to help my sister move tomorrow so i won't be able to catch the first half of the game. huge bummer, but i will absolutely be there for the second half cheering like crazy. so pumped, can't wait to see our guys in the playoffs!
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #37
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
haha you guys are funny

damn, i have to help my sister move tomorrow so i won't be able to catch the first half of the game. huge bummer, but i will absolutely be there for the second half cheering like crazy. so pumped, can't wait to see our guys in the playoffs!

Why not have artex tape the game for you? He's a Cats fan, right.......
Old 04-17-2010, 01:44 PM   #38
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Why not have artex tape the game for you? He's a Cats fan, right.......
haha he's going for the 'cats, but he's actually at a big music festival right now (coachella). he had a ticket for me actually but i had a baseball game yesterday and the festival's all weekend so i had to miss it. oh well! at least i get to watch the playoffs
Old 04-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #39
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
he's actually at a big music festival right now (coachella).

The lineup for this year's Coachella looked incredible. I wonder if Artex ran into Lamar Doom?
Old 04-17-2010, 03:19 PM   #40
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quote:
The lineup for this year's Coachella looked incredible. I wonder if Artex ran into Lamar Doom?
haha it's possible, but i doubt either of them would recognize the other

ten bucks says neither of them are sober right now
Old 04-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #41
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:

Just went to the festival web site to check out the line up. WHO THE HECK ARE THOSE PEOPLE?????????????????????????????
Oh God, please just give us one more shot at Woodstock. Ravi Shankar, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Joan Baez..........Oh PLEASE God, please.........Just once more..........................(No I didn't go--I was 17years old, out of high school and working but still living at home. I talked about going with some of my friends but my folks would have kicked me out of the house and I'm not sure that anyone would have rented an apartment to a 17-year-old).

PS--watching the Cavs cream the Bulls (creamed bull-chips, anyone?) makes me nervous about our playing the Magic tomorrow. But with the exception of Noah's defensive and offensive prowess, I think we're a better team than the Bulls. Did anyone happen to hear the game announcers say that they see the Cats taking round one in 6 or the Magic taking round one in 7? For the broadcasters it's an either or. Heard it with my own ears. (too much purple haze perhaps..........).
Old 04-18-2010, 06:12 AM   #42
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Oh God, please just give us one more shot at Woodstock. Ravi Shankar, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Joan Baez

Don't forget Sha Na Na.

Alright people it's Sunday. Time to get your game face on!

Old 04-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #43
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Don't forget Sha Na Na.

Alright people it's Sunday. Time to get your game face on!

Is that snot dripping from Jax nose? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..
Old 04-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #44
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation

40 minutes till tipoff, i'm nervous!!!
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #45
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

So pumped!!!!!!!! Let's do this thing
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: