Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #16
HisAirness3
Banned

HisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputation
Default Re: Reggie Wayne getting no love from the fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I wish he had a better work ethic too but he doesn't...

fact remains, Moss played better than Calvin last year...PERIOD

Welker does good because Moss opens the feild up for him...let's see if little man could ever play the #1 roll...NO WAY.

and Brady was ranked 9th in the NFL...he was still great, but he wasn't even a top 5 QB last year...

"If" Calvin had ect..."...doesn't matter...you could say that about alot of athletes...Andre wasn't on the greatest offense his career...neither was Fitz or Boldin before Warner...

HELL, Roy Williams on the Lions had a year of 1,310 yards, tied with Reggie Wayne for 3rd in the NFL...

WRs can have huge years without a good offense...
Ok sure Moss was better than CJ, I'm not denying that. Though CJ will definitely surpass Randy one day. You said, you would take Randy over every WR in the NFL, and I think that's just delusional unless you want to lose, so I was assuming that you enjoy losing. Moss is past his prime, he had arguably the most dominant prime for a WR ever, but he's no way the best WR in the NFL today. AJ, Fitz and Marsh are all 3 guys I would take over Moss. Wayne over Moss to me is just a preference.
HisAirness3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:32 AM   #17
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness3
Ok sure Moss was better than CJ, I'm not denying that. Though CJ will definitely surpass Randy one day. You said, you would take Randy over every WR in the NFL, and I think that's just delusional unless you want to lose, so I was assuming that you enjoy losing. Moss is past his prime, he had arguably the most dominant prime for a WR ever, but he's no way the best WR in the NFL today. AJ, Fitz and Marsh are all 3 guys I would take over Moss. Wayne over Moss to me is just a preference.
I said anyone not named Andre or Fitz...

or Miles...

give me Moss over Marshall though...Marshall makes Moss look like a saint...f*ck that dude...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #18
HisAirness3
Banned

HisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I said anyone not named Andre or Fitz...

or Miles...

give me Moss over Marshall though...Marshall makes Moss look like a saint...f*ck that dude...
And Moss makes Marshall look like Joakim Noah. Plus, I like Marshall's versatility much more, Moss is one-dimensional. Marshall can do it all.
HisAirness3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #19
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I'll take Marshall over Moss too. Right NOW. For about 4 years total (3 seasons with Minn, 1 with NE), Moss was perhaps the most dominant WR ever though.

But if I had to pick right now, it'd be a no brainer, Marshall over Moss.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #20
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation

Andre Johnson>all, Fitz is second, Wayne and Marshall fight it out for third.

Moss is one-dimensional, and you never know what you are going to get.
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: