Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-15-2010, 12:27 AM   #16
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: most hated NFL team, by far?

ROCSTEADY's HATED TEAMS

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. Philadelphia Eagles
4. New York Giants
5. Seattle Seahawks
6. Tampa Bay Bucs
7. Oakland Raiders
8. Carolina Panthers
9. San Franciso 49ers
10. Kansas City Chiefs
11. St. Louis Rams
12. Cincinnati Bengals
13. Miami Dolphins
14. Detroit Lions
15. Arizona Cardinals
16. Atlanta Falcons
17. Jacksonville Jaguars
18. Cleveland Browns
19. New England Patriots
20. Chicago Bears
21. Buffalo Bills
22. New York Jets
23. San Diego Chargers
24. Houston Texans
25. Tennessee Titans
26. New Orleans Saints
27. Indianapolis Colts
28. Denver Broncos
29. Minnesota Vikings
30. Green Bay Packers
31. Pittsburgh Stillers
32. WASHINGTON REDSKINS
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:09 AM   #17
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really don't mind the Cowboys, I even kinda dig Jerry. It's not THEM I don't like it's all the media that hyperventilates over them, same thing with the Lakers.

**** the Patriots. Rot in hell.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:16 AM   #18
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:17 AM   #19
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
People don't actually hate them. Just laugh at them is more like it.

I say the Patriots are the most hated.

Depends where you're from, I guess.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:42 AM   #20
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Ravens.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:33 AM   #21
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I really don't mind the Cowboys, I even kinda dig Jerry. It's not THEM I don't like it's all the media that hyperventilates over them, same thing with the Lakers.

yeah I was just thinking about the people we have now, and they are a really hard group to hate now that all the bad seeds are gone...

who doesn't LOVE:

-Ware?
-Witten?
-Barber?
-Felix?
-Ratlif?
-Austin?

they are all super cool and impossible to hate...

the only player that other fans can't stand is ROMO...and why do people hate Romo?...I have no earthly idea...I guess cuz he is living it up having a good old time. He is a super cool person in reality though, MILES away from Big Ben...Very outspoken, very nice, ect...

Anytime someone talks about how much they hate Romo it comes of as jealousy to me...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:46 AM   #22
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
People don't actually hate them. Just laugh at them is more like it.

I say the Patriots are the most hated.
when they are decent,good and great people really hated them but ya know they are more of a joke

as a raiders fan i hate the patriots
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:51 AM   #23
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
when they are decent,good and great people really hated them but ya know they are more of a joke

as a raiders fan i hate the patriots

I was gonna say that was odd, but then I remembered the Tuck game.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:23 AM   #24
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
yeah I was just thinking about the people we have now, and they are a really hard group to hate now that all the bad seeds are gone...

who doesn't LOVE:

-Ware?
-Witten?
-Barber?
-Felix?
-Ratlif?
-Austin?

the only player that other fans can't stand is ROMO...and why do people hate Romo?...I have no earthly idea...I guess cuz he is living it up having a good old time. He is a super cool person in reality though, MILES away from Big Ben...Very outspoken, very nice, ect...

Anytime someone talks about how much they hate Romo it comes of as jealousy to me...

Isn't Ratliff the douche that celebrates every tackle like he just made a game-winning TD?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:10 AM   #25
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dallas.

Ohio teams get a lot of hate here in Pittsburgh. Especially the Bengals in recent years. And there's always the Ravens.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:35 AM   #26
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

who doesn't LOVE:

-Ware?
-Witten?
-Barber?
-Felix?
-Ratlif?
-Austin?

Their owner is a douchebag, they've had a history of douchebag coaches, and Tony Romo gets considered a top (not like top 10 but total TOP) QB consideration every time he's playing well. They crack EVERY year in the playoffs, yet every time they make a run the media annoints them the #1 team. They act like they win the super bowl every year. And there was a point they won like 3 out of 4 years, and they have never relinquished that haughty attitude even though they aren't close to that team.

"The Cowboys are these cool guys hard to hate." Um, no. This reminds me of my Yankee fan friends explaining these current yankees are more likable. Nope.

Cowboy fans like the cowboys. There are just a BAZILLION of them so a lot of people like them, but generally after the regional/historical rivals, the cowboys are pretty easy to hate.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:42 AM   #27
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

If you want to know why people hate Romo, it's cause the media has annointed him as better than their teams QB, even though he's a huge choker. They were discussing Romo vs. Manning and EVERYONE picked Romo. Yet, Manning won a superbowl, came up huge against those same cowboys, Romo cracked.

Yet Romo is the better player.

If it were opposite, would you not hate our player?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:45 AM   #28
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Probably the Raiders, just because Al Davis fired Lane Kiffin and the football program here is raped forever.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:38 AM   #29
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Dallas.

Ohio teams get a lot of hate here in Pittsburgh. Especially the Bengals in recent years. And there's always the Ravens.

Honestly, when I went to Heinz Field last year for Bengals vs. Steelers, I expected a bunch of derogatory comments for my Palmer jersey. Hardly anyone said anything.

The night before the game, I wore a gaudy "Who Dey!" shirt out on the town in South Side. Only one person had a negative comment, and it was in a joking manner. I was pretty shocked. I expected people to dump beer on my head and what not

I always got the impression that people there hate the Ravens/Patriots/Browns before the Bengals
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:44 AM   #30
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Honestly, when I went to Heinz Field last year for Bengals vs. Steelers, I expected a bunch of derogatory comments for my Palmer jersey. Hardly anyone said anything.

The night before the game, I wore a gaudy "Who Dey!" shirt out on the town in South Side. Only one person had a negative comment, and it was in a joking manner. I was pretty shocked. I expected people to dump beer on my head and what not

I always got the impression that people there hate the Ravens/Patriots/Browns before the Bengals

Maybe its just the group of people I hang out with but I've witessed a lot of things said about the Bengals. They probably are below the Pats and Ravens tho. The Browns are traditional but they suck so bad now that most people just don't care anymore. Most Steelers fans I've witnessed at games are respectful to the fans of other teams. We have a pretty good fanbase.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: