Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-18-2010, 01:47 AM   #196
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: April 17th, Round 1/Game 1: Utah Jazz(0-0) vs. Denver Nuggets (0-0)

wtf did he delete the post?

lol
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:50 AM   #197
joyner82
Banned

joyner82 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayjoyner82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jazzy Nets
Someone best knock that smile off melos face next game. The way harp was talking during th egmae i was ready for him to hop the table and just go take out melo. And lol at the people saying AK wouldnt have made much of a difference ak is 6'9 taller then melo he also has longer arms. We really missed AK this game and will miss him this entire series, hopefully OKur can play at least when we get back to utah. and none of this good game shit, the denver fans chanted utah sucks and melo was smiling in sloans face and every other player. **** Denver!!

joyner82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:52 AM   #198
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner82
like I said earlier these idiots allowed someone to score 17 points in the last 4 minutes of a game 2 weeks ago.
Dude, did you even watch that damn game?
What happened then shouldn't be a knock on the Jazz's defense, it should be a discussion about just how crazy Durant went.. It's like with T-Mac's 13 points in 33 seconds. The spurs defense wasn't bad, T-Mac just went on an offensive rampage..

But yeah, this isn't about durant anymore, this is about melo, and he played a heck of a game. As did J.R..
And if they didn't both have that goofy lookin' cocky smiley on their face when they were killing us i might actually be a semi-fan of them both as players.. but yeah, haha
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:57 AM   #199
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
and none of this good game shit, the denver fans chanted utah sucks and melo was smiling in sloans face and every other player. **** Denver!!
Well it was a good game though.
Haha, best game of the day anyway.. And yeah i know, all fans chant that against us it seems, and we chant it right back at 'em when we play them in our building. I don't really care.. And yeah, i dislike Denver and their players probably as much as you do, but i still have the etiquette as a fan to know a good team and a good series when i see it..

And remember, the Jazz did this to themselves by getting this matchup.. Had they just won at home against Phoenix on the last game of the season, we'd have a much easier opponent right now.. One just as beat up as us.. But that's not what happened, so we have to find a way to play the cards we got handed and win.. Which i still think we can.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:57 AM   #200
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation here

Mewwem22! 1-0 for me in the Avy bet
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:58 AM   #201
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Someone best knock that smile off melos face next game. The way harp was talking during th egmae i was ready for him to hop the table and just go take out melo. And lol at the people saying AK wouldnt have made much of a difference ak is 6'9 taller then melo he also has longer arms. We really missed AK this game and will miss him this entire series, hopefully OKur can play at least when we get back to utah. and none of this good game shit, the denver fans chanted utah sucks and melo was smiling in sloans face and every other player. **** Denver!!

Did you say Wes could guard Melo?
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:58 AM   #202
6thManOfTheYear
Good High School Starter

6thManOfTheYear is considered somewhat cool6thManOfTheYear is considered somewhat cool

even tho i hate the jazz, Mewwem22 is a good fan
6thManOfTheYear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:00 AM   #203
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple

Dude is definitely a dumbass.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:00 AM   #204
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
Dude is definitely a dumbass.

I said Wesley would play melo. But i did bet that he did a better job on him then aflo would on deron. So i guess i was wrong.
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:02 AM   #205
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: April 18th, Round 1/Game 1: Utah Jazz(0-0) vs. Denver Nuggets (0-0)

Quote:
I fully expect wesley matthews to guard melo most of the time, utah is sure to switch it up with miles and AK also. but the bulk I believe will be matthews, unless one of the other 2 proves to do a good job on him.

edit: I fail lol

Last edited by NuggetsFan : 04-18-2010 at 02:05 AM.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:02 AM   #206
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dwill did really well, too. It's extremely hard to match up with both players.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:07 AM   #207
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Quote:
Mewwem22! 1-0 for me in the Avy bet
Yeah yeah yeah... Lets see if you're still talkin' after game 2.
Quote:
Wes can't guard Melo.. No one can. BUT, i still do think he did a decent job guarding him.. Didn't give him any open shots, put a hand in his face, didn't let him get to the rim too often.. Everything you would tell a player to do. Melo is just too good right now. The only way the Jazz will be able to contain him will be to double him and force other guys on the nuggets to beat us (besides JR!! cuz clearly he can too....)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6thManOfTheYear
even tho i hate the jazz, Mewwem22 is a good fan
Haha, thanks dude.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:07 AM   #208
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Got to admit Denver looked real good, Melo was great throughout.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:19 AM   #209
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
Got to admit Denver looked real good, Melo was great throughout.

offensively yes, but any time you give up 55% shooting to the other team your not playing real good.
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:20 AM   #210
GoldNugg21
Good High School Starter

GoldNugg21 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
Dude, did you even watch that damn game?
And if they didn't both have that goofy lookin' cocky smiley on their face when they were killing us i might actually be a semi-fan of them both as players.. but yeah, haha

Never really understood the hate on the smile(talking about Melo). The dude is having a blast playing the game when he's on fire. Would you like him more if he scowled and hit his chest after a good shot?

I dunno, I always felt that Melo's smile was refreshing. Maybe it's just cause I'm a Nuggets fan, but someone you can tell is just having a blast out there is awesome to me.

JR's antics are definitely worthy of pissing anyone off though lol, he is a cocky sunofabitch.

As for the game, it was interesting. I felt like it was in hand the whole time, if only because the Nuggets always make that run at home, almost no matter what the situation, and when neither team has pulled away, the run is almost always a killer. JR provided it and the Jazz had no answer.

Still, the defense worries me. It was better in the fourth, but still not at the intensity level you would hope. I'm hoping they come out stronger next game.

Melo is a beast. The only thing that will effect him this series is himself, and that was pretty obvious tonight. He won't be hot like this every night, but he should have his way without trouble, and if the defense can keep pace, we should roll at home. In Utah will be another animal.

Good game all, much funner to watch than that damn Boston/Miami crap.

Edit: Ubaldo is a beast.

Last edited by GoldNugg21 : 04-18-2010 at 02:22 AM.
GoldNugg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: